Oct 22-Saturday Ride

NinjaDoc

the more the merrier :) who is that bad?

, josh do let me know if u come to yt in morning and if we shud wait for u in front of salsitas tomorrow, or else meet u at DQ

had quite some trouble with fogging of visor, some body have any quick tips on that?

Call Kevin and ask him if he'll change my oil with me in the morning... If he will, I'll ride down early for that, otherwise.... See you at DQ, provided I get up on time ;)

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always wished there were some routes up north, but unfortunately none.

hope we meet in some other ride cleave, like may be the dream big group ride 2012 :D

siacono and mike.. no reply yet :( i guess they got cold feet

.... sorry doc... you know you're my riding buddy, but I can't make this one....

be safe

I haven't had many bites on the R1 (maybe because it is so late in the season) so I want to jump on the chance to trade for a bike that I already would want. I am meeting at 11, so if I can come down I certainly will. What order are you guys taking the roads and how long will the ride be? I might be able to catch up to you at some point.

-edit-

Never mind, saw the route update in the op. We'll see what happens, but since its an hour ride down, I doubt I'll be there

I'm pissed to miss this one, and at the guy I work with for pulling a personal day on me. I'm gonna be stuck in the city till 11 pm before I get out on patrol. So I cant even tell you where in the county is "clear" roads to get the rpm's up. Be safe guys. Wish I was in.

imprez we will prolly stop for gas at a marathon in freeport, further down 800 from uhrich,

if not this season , next season for sure we shud ride fazer, ur literally a neighbor and i always ride through petersburg most of the time,

meet ya there josh,

wish these guys could show up, would have been good collection to my OR riders video album haha .. like capturing one riders at a time :) like about 10-20 more and i think will have pretty much all of the neo side regulars covered up.

by default its the guy with GPS :lol:

prolly, al zheimer can, he is very smooth and knows the route

heck if confused, i can run too, may not be faaaast but decent pace

I can if absolutely needed but rather not. I don't assume I'll be looking to go fast with cold roads and not riding in a few weeks but I'll play that one by ear

no shit man. Need to go on a ride again and this time I'll hopefully be able to keep up :lol:

Well last time it was just a miracle you didn't throw up in your helmet :lol: But I'm sure you'll be able to keep up I'm not very fast. And hopefully next year will be better I'm looking for a job in the akron/canton area as we speak

Well last time it was just a miracle you didn't throw up in your helmet :lol: But I'm sure you'll be able to keep up I'm not very fast. And hopefully next year will be better I'm looking for a job in the akron/canton area as we speak

haha that is true, i was super hungover that day. Still wish I didn't sell the 636 soon after that ride. I've come along way from having no skill to a little bit of skill so its much better

that is awesome news, cbus blows :D

Jerry wanna take 62 and all to cut off the slab? but it might involve stop and go sections, either way is okay with me, I still have no idea how brutal it can become in cold,

Hutch you should move to here :D

If any one out there thinking about riding, we are meeting in front of dq in bolivar at 11:15 am pretty warm day to ride dont miss it :)

Hoping at least some leaves are left inthe trees, ride video through red and yellow fire colored trees gives me an idea for an awesome video

Jerry wanna take 62 and all to cut off the slab? but it might involve stop and go sections, either way is okay with me, I still have no idea how brutal it can become in cold,

Hutch you should move to here :D

If any one out there thinking about riding, we are meeting in front of dq in bolivar at 11:15 am pretty warm day to ride dont miss it :)

Hoping at least some leaves are left inthe trees, ride video through red and yellow fire colored trees gives me an idea for an awesome video

We could slab to 534 or 225 and see how we are doing....then go that way.Wind chill at 70mph for an hour can get tough if not in proper gear. Hope you can swing it Bad.