Oct 22-Saturday Ride

NinjaDoc

Just informing the NEO side riders that prolly we might have a ride on the 22 if weather holds good. Will update with more info like start point and route once i reach home.

As of now 4 of us are there, if more want to join more than welcome. Prolly the last rideable day. We will ride it to the max on that day, based on other interest and area where riders are from we can tweak the start point and route

Route: http://g.co/maps/pqt8s

MEET UP SPOT: bolivar dairy queen as always.

Time: 11:10 , kick stand by 11:30

almost every one will will reach home before 4:30

Josh if your coming down to armith place we can meet up in front of http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Clarkins+Dr&hl=en&ll=41.45302,-80.661621&spn=0.395243,1.056747&sll=41.105872,-80.829849&sspn=0.049669,0.132093&geocode=FcOJcwIdgZYv-w&vpsrc=6&mra=mr&t=m&z=11, take exit 223 and its right up front. This will be reasonable place for Jerry and jeff from warren to come down and meet as well i guess. Also if Magz and Conne are coming down 11 from astabula its easy for them as well. Meet time around 9:50 here so we can reach bolivar comfortably without speeding

Edited by NinjaDoc

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10ish may be a bit early in these temps it's showing 40 for a low Friday and Saturday

yea thats a point :( may be extend it to noon time? i was hoping to have the most ride during the noon time. before it gets cold in evening again.

this would be at the bolivar meet spot right? I'll say I'm 40% in.... I'll be wearing 2 sets of cold gear.....

trust me doc... these temps can get rough for us darker skinned folks.... but with a good ride, we won't feel it... as much.....

Its not even cold yet? what are you guys crying about.

its cold enough. I ride for fun and I'm not out to prove anything. When its wet, cold or 110 degrees it no longer becomes fun and I don't see the point :dunno: . If other people wanna be billy badass that is fine by me but I have enough other fun things to do in my life that I can avoid being miserable due to a different hobby