Oct 22-Saturday Ride

NinjaDoc

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's wierd. I had the drain guys out here after I repaired the leak at one of the elbows. They said they couldn't get their auger far enough down the system. I'm just going to put on a wet suit and take all of it apart. Not really how I wanted to spend my Saturday... but it's got to be done.

ugh I know that problem all too well. Its especially fun to try and do that on 80 year old plumbing system :( Damn the house I lived in in college

back home, no events today... good ride.. good day ... started out little cold and then it was niceeee and smooooth . Mike ....u missed it :D .. what happened to siacono? no news no txt

Traffic was bit frustrating at times

Nice to meet captain and copeland in person at last.

Hopefully you all reached home,....

hoping, next season gonna be as good as this one,

just got in as well. I'm cold and exhausted but that was totally worth it

Mike - that Viper behind me at 303, decided to be billy badass and gun it around me and the car in front not 500ft onto 303. Needless to say we played cat and mouse all the way til Rt 8 ;)

OOoh, you saw a Viper on the way home? MMMmmm... dream car :)

I'm home... Little chilly, but safe & sound.

Great ride for me... Gained familiarity and practice with the bike, as well as reinforcing healthy respect for it.

Also, I enjoyed sitting down & eating & talking with everyone at S.T.D. after the ride.

Okay, where's the video? C'mon, what's taking so long! :)

LOL, I think I'm in all of 2 or 3 clips, and probably trying to do a ricer flyby for one of them :) Please edit out my Squidliness :)

Edited by Josh1234
typo

Thanks guys fo a good day:bow:.Just came in from debugging da stuff.First time I pushed the new rubber a bit.No surprises.Wonder what kind of footage the Doc got this time:confused:. This time he had his camera pointed backwards instead of down:eek:.

I'm riding again tomorrow... Down to Armith's for an oil change :)

LOL my GF hopped on me to warm me up when we got home, and 30 minutes later when we were done, she just turned out the lights and told me to take a nap... She knew I was exhausted, LOL....

That's a good woman that'll warm you up (that way!) and then let you take a nap while she makes dinner :)

thx for putting up with my camera obsession, because of those few minutes of time and big help from you guys, the camera was at right angle this time and we got good footage :D

now i might try to buy a contour next year, that camera we are sure when its recording and when its not, unlike this.. i am recording random and its just luck if we get good footage or not. Like today some nice parts and footage i missed.

Anyways, by next year most of you will be used with me carrying around the camera that no one will be tense and then will have natural videos :D