Oct 22-Saturday Ride

NinjaDoc

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just an un edited raw clip from the ride, i was start editing today, but i dont think i am going to get enuf time to edit it any time soon.... :(

Looks like it was a good day to ride! Thanks for posting the video for those of us who couldn't ride this weekend :cry:

Nice colors and sound... You've gotta tie down whatever strap was flapping in the wind ;)

If you don't like the strap flapping in the wind, perhaps you should get your own setup so we can learn how it's supposed to be done ;)

JK:D

thx guys, i will edit the full ride and post asap,

the thing making all sort of noise was the end of my strap flapping onto the helmet, :D forgot to button it up.

looks like tomorrow is going to be 65 in noon time, i will try to get some miles in if i can sqeeze in some sleep tonight :cool:

Not sure if this has been discussed before.

Is there a place close to the meeting place where we could park trailers?

I would personally rather trailer my bike instead of slabbing for several hours each way!

Just a thought !

right down the street is Giant Eagle with a rather large parking lot. One of the guys I work with lives down the street and a couple times when we've had to go over to PA I've met him there and left my truck all day with no problems

The other option would be my office which is in Massillon, about 20mins NW of Bolivar. We have a massive parking lot thats empty on weekends and a truck and trailer wouldnt be out of place as thats where i keep my trailer. Plus its a construction company :D

thx guys, i will edit the full ride and post asap

sweet! I'm hoping theres some good stuff from when I was following you or later on when you filtered up from the back to behind me. Too bad you were filming from the back on 646, that was my favorite one and I know Jerry and I were out pretty far in front of the rest of the pack so it made me feel good lol

Edited by Bad324

NiNja what size and type SDHC card do you use for your gopro?

Thanks

Fabio

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VNKNEQ/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_sr_3?pf_rd_p=486539851&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B0017VRGXU&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1PQN8CV47T75K1TDD3NJ

This was a reasonable option.

using 16 gb is enuf since the battery runs out by the time of full 16 gb recording. more tips here http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=84450

@bad dont worry i got good clips of you :)

yea i wanted to follow every rider for a bit, that why i filtered up to the front, for getting good video and all i take risks and only time i push it and ride like stupid freak , i shud be careful.

and the part where i followed josh was not in record mode :nono: but he is the star this time, lot of good clips of him.

@ green versys : Yep green versys it was beautiful day and awesome ride.... o o i see some one turining greeeen already,

and the part where i followed josh was not in record mode :nono: but he is the star this time, lot of good clips of him.

OOOOOooohhhh... take your time and see if there's a way for you to edit me so that I actually look like i know what I'm doing :)

right down the street is Giant Eagle with a rather large parking lot. One of the guys I work with lives down the street and a couple times when we've had to go over to PA I've met him there and left my truck all day with no problems

The other option would be my office which is in Massillon, about 20mins NW of Bolivar. We have a massive parking lot thats empty on weekends and a truck and trailer wouldnt be out of place as thats where i keep my trailer. Plus its a construction company

Heck yeah man.

Either would be great !

Sure would beat slabbing it for an hour + each way.

I have a good set up to haul my bikes to and from the good roads, but I feel if I do not ride I have cheated myself in some way, even though I hate the ride there, and the ride home usually...I know makes no sense, but it is what it is... I really need to reconsider at times.

Heck yeah man.

Either would be great !

Sure would beat slabbing it for an hour + each way.

I've considered it in the past but I always end up thinking it will be more of a hassle for me because its only 45mins to my office and an hour to Bolivar. If its longer than an hour slab then I would consider it but right now I can deal with an hour max.

Although next year I think I'm going to consider riding down to my office on Friday and leaving the bike here and just drive in the AM to the bike to save a bit of slab time

LoL.. NinjaDoc is a demanding little bastard' date=' isn't he? "Take your helmet off and talk to my camera!!"

:lol:[/quote']

Honestly at first I wasn't sure what the hell was going on, and the brain freeze I was experiencing might have been an issue.

That suuuuuuucks. But it sounds like a good story, so... How'd you break your tailbone? :)

Pretty funny actually.. I was playing with my daughter and I went down the steps holding her and I didn't see anything under me. I slipped on one of Riley's toys. Since I was holding her I couldn't stop myself, my ass and back took the brunt of it. Not a fun experience. I can laugh about it now but then all I could do was cuss and scream. Pretty shitty way to end my season. :(

Pretty funny actually.. I was playing with my daughter and I went down the steps holding her and I didn't see anything under me. I slipped on one of Riley's toys. Since I was holding her I couldn't stop myself, my ass and back took the brunt of it. Not a fun experience. I can laugh about it now but then all I could do was cuss and scream. Pretty shitty way to end my season. :(

Good mommy-instincts to sacrifice yourself and keep the kiddie safe.