It would be great if people actually tried on here...

Likwid

As much of a douche that him and that dude were, they always kept shit real interesting on here. Maybe I just need a life besides work and OR

lol as much of an asshole TD was on the forum, he was actually really nice in person. I hung out with him a bit but understood why his ass got banned, it just amazed me the difference from real life and the internet he was. Always confused me cause I'm the same posting as I am in person :dunno:

lol as much of an asshole TD was on the forum, he was actually really nice in person. I hung out with him a bit but understood why his ass got banned, it just amazed me the difference from real life and the internet he was. Always confused me cause I'm the same posting as I am in person :dunno:

Still Mexican either way

:lol:

If this broad doesn't call me in the next 20 mins I will make this steretype stick even more by making nachos

Nachos do sound pretty damn good right now. I'm going to make some and then take some hot taco sauce and mix it with sour cream for an awesome dip

Nachos do sound pretty damn good right now. I'm going to make some and then take some hot taco sauce and mix it with sour cream for an awesome dip

thats pretty much what i do

Chips, jalapenos, salsa and cheese. Then add the taco sauce/sour cream/chipotle tabasco mix after i pull the melted awesome out of the microwave

Edited by Bad324