3/11 Ride Pics.....

Putty

It was good meeting all the guys I hadn't before. We had a good ride today. A little chilly at time, but......

Flounder at his best...

Ride006.jpg

This dude has issues.......

It was a good time today.

The PortA Johns were just too far away... I had no option...

Sorry I missed the ride...especially since Kobe Bryant was out on his Laker bike. Did anyone get his autograph!?

I'm out for Tuesday too...some of us need to keep the economy moving.

Once Again...... SUMMER FRIEND....

Kobe was pretty nice actually..

Sorry I missed the ride...especially since Kobe Bryant was out on his Laker bike. Did anyone get his autograph!?

I'm out for Tuesday too...some of us need to keep the economy moving.

Zorro, you can't possibly get me to believe that you are the only one at your job that can say "do you want fries with that?"

:)

Just kidding man, call off, the more people the better..

Im doing my best to get off at least a half day tomorrow.. I have a meeting in the morning that I have to attend.. When I told my boss I was thinking of a half day, he looked at me like WTF are you talking about... Oh well. I guess we will see...

Im doing my best to get off at least a half day tomorrow.. I have a meeting in the morning that I have to attend.. When I told my boss I was thinking of a half day, he looked at me like WTF are you talking about... Oh well. I guess we will see...

Should have just called off. You screwed that pooch now.

Should have just called off. You screwed that pooch now.

You know it doesnt work like that where I work..

Remember the conference calls Paul had to take on your fishing trip... yeah kinda like that.

Well, no one needs to lose their job for one day of fun. I guess you'll see what happens.

I dont think Putty will be able to hear you laughing since he will be a mile in front of you by the time you hit second gear... :fruit:

Did you forget :evil: is getting an 2005 ZX10??

Yeah I know that BUT... Putty is a helluva rider and going from the kat to the 10, hes still not going to be able to run with Putty..

Yeah I know that BUT... Putty is a helluva rider and going from the kat to the 10, hes still not going to be able to run with Putty..

We'll see. I wouldn't count him out just yet!!