If The Zombies Come Out Tonight...I'm Prepared!

BadTrainDriver

In light of the recent "Why Do You Carry" thread...I picked up an early Christmas present.

Sig P238 Equinox .380

Why only a .380?

Simple. I bought it to carry.

I know what I said before...but you fuckers got me all paranoid and shit...and God forbid I not be prepared!

So, in case anything happens tonight that makes the Zombies come out, and as long as my shots are well placed, you can count on me to take out 75 of them! Or maybe 74...saving the last bullet for myself!!

ResizedImage_1320089205780.jpg

ResizedImage_1320089219889.jpg

Edited by BadTrainDriver
  • Upvote 1

Thanks guys.

I've always been a Sig fan.

This makes the 4th...previous ones were:

P232SL .380cal

P226 Equinox .40cal

P220ST .45cal

So glad you got paranoid with us buddy, and I am looking forward to shooting that!:excited:

Absolutely buddy!

We need to head out before the weather get's too bad!!

Nice, that used to be a colt mustang before colt stopped making pistols for the civvy market and sold the design to Sig. My cousin has one but doesn't carry it because they are kinda spendy and if you ever actually use it you will probably never see it again. It's still a nice piece and the smallest 1911 they make.

Just picked up some blazer aluminium for $13.99 for 50 at fin fed all 50 with only one fail to feed but the nose of that bullet was not fully covered with copper and kinda miss shaped. If I had caught it before loading it would have not tried to fire that one. It feeds everything else I have tried so far.