What's the big deal...

Josh1234

Beside the fact I ride a standard, much like Issac's papa I typically avoid the slab like the plague. It does come in handy for those got to get there quick days. Usually only when I'm on my way back from a ride or on my way to a ride. The freeway doesn't count as a ride, mindless (unless in traffic.) Way to boring. Plus I always want to pin it and go as fast as possible because I hate being there. Hell, the Sv only does a buck thirty tops and that's just not that fast and the motor wants to :puke: So going fast on the freeway just ain't worth it, no way.

Woop, woop.

:popo:

I don't minde it but but it stinks with a passenger. I ride the interstate every day I go in to work so I'm used to it, but straight lines on a sportbike seems like a waste. I only take it if I have somewhere to be.

Now, if our interstates were like the eastern PA turnpike or WV turnpike, the slab would be much more interesting.

I hate it... I don't have enough power to get out of trouble on my bike. At 75mph its screaming along at 7500 rpm. And its boring as shit.

Riding in traffic during the morning commute it's fun doing battle with the cages, but an all day ride hundreds of miles on the interstate sucks. Sometimes you've gotta do it to get to the good riding though. I don't mind 700 miles of interstate when i get rewarded with twisty mountain roads when i get there.

I dont mind the interstate when I have a longer drive. like yesterday when i had to go from Minster to Marysville, about an hour, because my GF RAN OUT OF GAS AND FORGOT HER CREDIT CARD on her way to columbus. so I had to get there asap. and the wind yesterday was terrible I was leaned over most the ride.