Did you get out and vote today?

Casper

I walk out of my polling place every year pissed off beyond all belief. The amount of people that have no idea about issues blows my mind.

You wanna talk about being pissed off went to my registered location and could not vote because idiot me forgot to change my address. Was told to head across town withing the 30 minutes the polls were still open gave a :wtf: to the woman doing the ballots and left. Finally got to the new location with like 10 minutes to spare and the woman is like they sent you to the wrong location. At this point I'm like pissed the hell off because I had three minutes left before the cut off. She then tells me that I am in the right place and I'm just like :facepalm: and shake my head no words to describe how I felt. Story of the night FML...Trying to vote:nono:

At 1pm my polling location had two people including me in it. I was like:wtf: I look forward to seeing how many of the lazy scum suckers out here voted. On the plus side that means my decisions counts MORE than if all the welfare grunts voted too. :p