Possible group buy

8mmDale

I was talking to BadTrainDriver today about the possibility of doing a group buy for shotgun shells if there was enough interest. Going to spread this across my website, my facebook and the other website that I frequent.

Im not sure what kind of discount I would get yet because it all depends on the amount of ammo I can buy. For ammo I have to go direct to the manufacturer if I want to get any kind of bulk deal, but bulk deal to a manufacturer is like 30,000 rounds for a small order.

If I got people to commit (and pay up front) for a couple of skids of ammo, is anyone interested? Maybe min order 1000 shells?

What say the horde?

Dale

Im thinking it would be practice rounds type stuff so just cheap field loads that go bang for training.

But I can do group buys for pretty much anything as long as people are able to commit the cash up front. Last time I tried to do one I had a distributor get me all kinds of prices and stuff and everyone bailed. He is still pissed at me about that.

If it was ammo for 12 guage that I can use for skeet, I would be interested. I'll have to check what the rule was for ammo at Southern Cuyahoga sportsman range in Medina. I think they did not allow anything over 7 shot?

A and A range does not have any restriction on 7 size.

How about the 9 MM bulk purchase again? ( now that my 9 is working nicely )

Dale, I'd make to make a list of some ammo I'd buy and you could personally put me down for at least 300 rounds(gotta break that baby in right!)...or where you meaning 1000 rounds per person?

1000 a person bare min. 1000 is not bulk to any seller. I buy 300 or better everytime I go to the store.

Id love some bulk 9mm

+1. Cheapest retail right now that I can find is about $180 for 1000 rnds of blazer aluminum. Can we do better? I need non-steel, non-corrosive, jacketed (stuff I can shoot at hoighty-toighty indoor ranges).

If it was ammo for 12 guage that I can use for skeet, I would be interested. I'll have to check what the rule was for ammo at Southern Cuyahoga sportsman range in Medina. I think they did not allow anything over 7 shot?

A and A range does not have any restriction on 7 size.

How about the 9 MM bulk purchase again? ( now that my 9 is working nicely )

Here Here...

I shoot anywhere from 250-500 rounds a weekend at briar and other surrounding sporting courses. If we can get specific I would be interested...

7-7.5 shot, 3 dram, 1 1/8oz loads.

If not I would have to pass. :rolleyes:

I need 556. I've got the girl friend talked into getting me ammo for christmas
Id love some bulk 9mm
+1. Cheapest retail right now that I can find is about $180 for 1000 rnds of blazer aluminum. Can we do better? I need non-steel, non-corrosive, jacketed (stuff I can shoot at hoighty-toighty indoor ranges).

Shotgun shells guys, shotgun shells.

Im thinking it would be practice rounds type stuff so just cheap field loads that go bang for training.

But I can do group buys for pretty much anything as long as people are able to commit the cash up front. Last time I tried to do one I had a distributor get me all kinds of prices and stuff and everyone bailed. He is still pissed at me about that.

Target load??? :D

Originally Posted by 4DAIVI PAI2K5 viewpost.gif

I need 556. I've got the girl friend talked into getting me ammo for christmas

Originally Posted by THE GRUNDISH viewpost.gif

Id love some bulk 9mm

Shotgun shells guys, shotgun shells.

...But they won't fit!!

myself and maybe a freind of mine might be in for 1000 target rounds..like most have said all depends on the price...for example if its only going to save $1 a box, it's not worth it to me... i only use a 3 or 4 boxes a month and that's in the summer months when we might skee shoot once a month..so thats where i stand