Robber gets an unpleasant surprise

chevysoldier

:lol: That is a story the robber should tell his grandchildren.

you're assuming that criminals stick around to actually raise their kids, let alone know their grand children.

What about that guy projects 'devoted father' to you? Clearly he's making really smart and responsible decisions in his own life. :rolleyes:

The guy had a mask on and they both appeared to see him from the window. Officer did well there.

Some may question why he pointed the gun at the next customer to walk in... Of course his mind is "possible accomplice" but I'm sure those less aware of how these confrontations go down in real life would be upset at that.

you're assuming that criminals stick around to actually raise their kids, let alone know their grand children.

What about that guy projects 'devoted father' to you? Clearly he's making really smart and responsible decisions in his own life. :rolleyes:

That's true. Well someday his kids' kids might want to meet their imprisoned grandpa, so now they have something to chat about. :D

a head shot would have been awesome but instead we are paying for this imbecile to sit in jail... eat, watch tv, workout, and plot his next act of stupidity all for free. we should put these idiots to work and at the very least this guy should be pistol whipped. kudos to the officer.

not sure how i feel about putting prisoners to work....part of me wants them to earn their keep, but the other part of me doesnt like that honest workers would be put out of a job because the inmates were doing it

Just use them in place of Ballistics Gel.

Yup, both look out of the window and see guy with mask on and gun raised....suprised he didn't have a neon sign announcing "ROBBERY"

He is lucky he didn't fire his gun, cause I bet it would have been the coroner rather than backup that would have shown up.

not sure how i feel about putting prisoners to work....part of me wants them to earn their keep, but the other part of me doesnt like that honest workers would be put out of a job because the inmates were doing it

Better prisoners than illegals.