Moto Series 2012 Schedule: Must Read!!

APCh8r

So you're saying your done with Mr. Smooth and have openings for new students? Hhhhmmm....I'm def. up for this "free" mentoring. I know I'll be at Mid-O at least once, but mostly at Pitt or Nelsons. I'll get with you as the season gets closer to opening to work on scheduling. :D

I've saw what you did with Smooth and his messed up shit so I know it will be easier to help me.

Yeah dude, you already know I will be hitting you up too, once I start picking up the pace, I don't want you to have to run slow enough that you could ride a scooter around the track to help.

Having Craig and Nick help me last year was a huge help, and this year hopefully I'll get competitive, and definitely be asking everyone for help lol.

Yeah dude, you already know I will be hitting you up too, once I start picking up the pace, I don't want you to have to run slow enough that you could ride a scooter around the track to help.

Having Craig and Nick help me last year was a huge help, and this year hopefully I'll get competitive, and definitely be asking everyone for help lol.

I find the Nick part hard to believe. :lol:

Edited by blue03636

For any of you guys wanting it, I am thinking of doing more one on one stuff if asked. Meaning, I will watch at the track in certain places around the facility and take notes of what you are doing and then obviously help on track. I'm not a coach, but am willing to help anyone as much as I can. I have a bunch of washed up experience and am willing to share it with anyone if you'd like.

Plus, I am a cheap date - FREE!!

I just want to spend more time working with guys that want help in a manner that is more personal and more likely to produce results. If you are humble, realize that there are going to be barriers and a willingness to try new things and make changes, I am hoping to help. Hell, I am going to learn as well!

Anyways, sitting at the airport and thought that there are enough guys on here wanting to do track days and even race that if I can help, all you gotta do is ask. Wait... Isn't that a commercial for a motorcycle dealer? :D

CRAP! I was going to take you up on that until u said humble.. LAME!

So pumped for this season!! Just bought a genny today, got a champion 3500 watt for 300 bucks so it will work for now. Got woodcraft warmers on order and looking for a trailer now.. should be a fun year the schedule is awesome to bad its 4 months away and we have to suffer through 3 months of snow till then.

Just put in my vacation days etc for the dirt races, wedding, honeymoon, etc. Only leaves about 2 Friday events at Nelson I can make as I have to take 2hrs min. each to make it there in time to ride.

Sucks, but pretty much every event will be drive up Friday night and run Sat, race Sun. Still looking forward to it.

Craig, let's try to correspond again when you can run Fri, and I will do my best to get out of work early. Or anyone else for that matter.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm very proud to occupy the last place, and there is no wondering why everyone is passing me I know why.

I'd love to join in the fun. May I take your last place place? You'd be looking real good not being in last place for a change. Haha.

Looking forward to more springtime rides in the rain for 2012. Moar Haha.

do you guys typically do a full trackday saturday and then race sunday? i cant imagine riding a trackday and then racing the next day because i am always SO tired after just a trackday

Yeah normally I would run the trackday on Saturday and do the 20 min endurance race Sunday, and do a few hot laps Sunday morning.

ill be using Q2's and dont have warmers. i didnt really think of that when i planned on starting racing this season. not sure if i want to drop the money on warmers and a generator or spend it on many more trackdays and just not race

i have never seen anyone without warmers go out on track for racing unless they had rains mounted.

I know a handful of people that currently run pilot pures or Q2's and don't use warmers and have been fine during races.