Moto Series 2012 Schedule: Must Read!!

APCh8r

Instructional!? Wasn't R1Instigator claiming you were going to embarrass me on your 750?

I don't believe he ever used the word "Embarrassed"

If I remember correctly,he said he'd put his money on me.

Which was $1.00

And BTW,just cuz I may take another instructional course doesn't mean I can ride the hell outta bikes !!!

Instructional!? Wasn't R1Instigator claiming you were going to embarrass me on your 750?

The schedule does look killer though. What camp sites are still open near Putnam?

The one I stayed at with Jarvis and his wife was completely sketch at night...maybe it was just the darkness.

my wife an i camped at the Cloverdale RV park. It was 90% guys working for the power company, 1% track day people, and and 9% total fucking weirdos.

Plus Boo Radley's house was falling down in the woods. My wife thought it was cool and went to investigate. I assumed that at best, many animals called it home, and at worst, an evil civil war spirit was going to scare the fucking shit out of me.

...but the shower facilities weren't bad, and the rates were reasonable. I'd go back.

This schedule looks outstanding! Four Beaver dates and Grattan and Putnam! I had a terrifying day at Grattan this past year with STT due to bad tires and inexperience, but definitely want to give it another go. But adding Putnam to the list could be fun too. I'll let time decide but want to do at least one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

Im ready for the season to start, like tomorrow. This weather sucks, I can't ski, I can't work on the bike since the cars have to be in the garage cuz its freaking cold, I can't shoot guns. This sucks.

I'm not planning on racing until at least 2 events in, unless the grid looks really low, in which case I would put some laps in just to refresh myself etc.