Official head count for IMS after party

Vulcan_Rider

How many will be coming to the IMS after party  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How many will be coming to the IMS after party

... what time is everyone planning to be at Buddy's?

Usually around 8'ish

cannot wait. Debating whether or not to bring the new girl, shes pretty awesome and can handle a lot but you guys might be too much.

:D

hotel rooms were still available last time i checked, if you pay in advance they are only $60... then you can cabpull with the rest of us, then everyone can get plastered and not care.

I still have that block of rooms set aside for another couple days

ah yes, my little surprise should make it a bit difficult to get a good slap in on me this year :D

I think we need to draw straws , with loser to having to walk around all night with a GoPro strapped to their head to record this EPIC event for future generations. :)

I think we need to draw straws , with loser to having to walk around all night with a GoPro strapped to their head to record this EPIC event for future generations. :)

oh my thats a pretty genius yet scary idea. Pictures are bad enough but full on video could definitely be epic

You, sir, are a genius.

I will certainly have my mini camcorder with me. A POV video would be awesome though. Yota is coming I hear...

You are being a whinny little bitch about this. At least Justin has stopped complaining.

Whiny bitch? I'll cut you! I still think its hilarious, I'm sure something else will happen this year and well have a new joke to last another year

Pretty sure it would be unlistenable noise and very annoying to watch in reality.

my contour sucks with any sort of loud noise anyway...would certainly need music laid over it. Maybe Hangover montage style