Official head count for IMS after party

Vulcan_Rider

How many will be coming to the IMS after party  

28 members have voted

1. 1. How many will be coming to the IMS after party

I'll be up there. I have never done the Cleveland IMS show, but been to all the others. Pretty hard to beat Long Beach. It is as much of a industry event as a consumer event. Lots of special behind the scenes stuff going on there. I have been to INTERMOT in Munich a few times too, in comparison we do not even have a motorcycle show.

Bring the moonshine and park on the side lot away from pearl road...and let me know everytime you go out to check on said moonshine :D

It may be often. Them jars tend to grow legs and walk away. Gotta keep an eye on em'!

cannot wait. Debating whether or not to bring the new girl, shes pretty awesome and can handle a lot but you guys might be too much. On the other hand, she will be my DD and I can get all kinds of shitfaced. Decisions Decisions

cannot wait. Debating whether or not to bring the new girl, shes pretty awesome and can handle a lot but you guys might be too much. On the other hand, she will be my DD and I can get all kinds of shitfaced. Decisions Decisions

Bring her. She seems cool.

Bring her. She seems cool.

:lol: its not that one. She's an old friend I've known forever and would be a complete buzzkill however would DD me since she doesn't really drink much.

The new girl comes off sweet and innocent but is awesome and has an ego like mine. Just debating if I want to subject her to that much craziness all at once since she is new lol

:lol: its not that one. She's an old friend I've known forever and would be a complete buzzkill however would DD me since she doesn't really drink much.

The new girl comes off sweet and innocent but is awesome and has an ego like mine. Just debating if I want to subject her to that much craziness all at once since she is new lol

Now there are some lulz for ya. All this time, I thought that was the girlfriend.

Now there are some lulz for ya. All this time, I thought that was the girlfriend.

hahaha nope! If we ever dated we'd kill each other. At the time I was sorta dating a different girl but things have since gone by the wayside and she got immediately replaced when I met this girl at NYE. Yes, I know its ridiculous how I go through girls and hard to keep up with :lol: