New Armslist Contest Link

Casper

As many people are on here at any given time OR should be able to take over 1st in a day! This would be a nice gift for Casper from all of us.

It wouldn't go to me, although I do appreciate the gesture. If we win it, it'll be just like anything else from them; we'll give away on here randomly raffle style, free raffle type thing.

It wouldn't go to me, although I do appreciate the gesture. If we win it, it'll be just like anything else from them; we'll give away on here randomly raffle style, free raffle type thing.

The gift wouldn't be the gun. The gift would be the show of support and how you have brought so many wonderful, kind, good hearted people together. You started a site and family grew...

Edited by snot

The gift wouldn't be the gun. The gift would be the show of support and how you have brought so many wonderful, kind, good hearted people together. You started a site and family grew...

We know not of these wonderful, kind, good hearted people you speak of.

We know not of these wonderful, kind, good hearted people you speak of.

You must be one of the others... those would include the pervs, trolls, instigater, etc..just like any other family we have them too.:D