what to buy?

Gixxus Christ!

Well winter is upon us and I need to buy another gun. Can't decide between a new carry pistol (glock 26), a Henry rifle in .22 mag, or starting another AR build.

I.already have a modest collection of semi auto pistols, but I've been using my Taurus pt-111 millennium pro as my primary carry for 2 years and want something new and smaller.

I don't own any lever action rifles or anything in .22 mag but Cmon, its a Henry.

I already have a bad-ass M-forgery that I rarely shoot but I kinda really wanna do an old school A-1 build....just because.

Yes I am locked into one of these 3 guns, just need to decide which.

Well the shop up the road has a 26 for $489 (gen 2) or they have a gen 4 27 for over $600. As much as I love .40 (I have a cz .40 B) I don't want to pay the extra money for it or pay to feed it.

Over $600 is too much. You should be able to get a Gen 4 for $550 or less just about anywhere. Try the Fin up your way. 8mmdale had some great prices as well, but the drive may eat your savings.

There is just a ton more gear out there for glock. I carry my Taurus in a holster designed for an hk usp becuase nobody makes shit for Taurus compared to.glock and from what I understand they aren't junk. Fairly acurate, super reliable and pretty tough pistol.