places to ride near troy??

oldschoolsdime92

I maybe aquiring a 400ex. :-). I don't have any land to ride on. Does anyone near the troy area have anywhere to ride?

Having a quad in troy is like having a surf board in Piqua. Might wanna get a trailer with it.

• Upvote 1

I used to ride legally behind Woolahan (sp?) lumber there in Vandalia. I havent been there in a while. Other than that good luck without knowing someone. Haspen is a good time in Indiana and isnt too far. Also New Vienna has a motocross park.

Edit: This is why i sold my YZF400. Nowhere close to ride.

Edited by 20thGix

I used to ride at the gravel pit and river bottoms off of die mill road, but I don't think it was ever legal. We never got caught or chased, but when they built the bike path I stopped riding back there.

Another sold the dirtbike because of no place to ride vote here...

I used to ride at the gravel pit and river bottoms off of die mill road, but I don't think it was ever legal. We never got caught or chased, but when they built the bike path I stopped riding back there.

Another sold the dirtbike because of no place to ride vote here...

that was our normal stomping grounds, back in the river trails. the bike path through there is nice, but the trails were much more fun.

Lol I don't wanna have to carry a gun to go ride, and with young that's how it would probably be! I have a trailer and truck and ability to haul 4 quads. I just wanted somewhere semi local to ride. Had too many bad experiences at haspen.

I am always packing heat when I ride, and when Buildit gives good recommendations on where to ride offroad...... he is usually spot on!:bow:

anyone ever ride here? Its not far from home at all

http://ohiohiddenspringranchatvriding.com/home.html

That's Budds place that I sent you info on -- wasn't sure what the "ranch" was called but the owner is Budd Hilliard. I wouldn't worry too much about the speed limit posted, they only do that to cover their asses....trust me, there's guys out there with Banshee's and Raptor's just a gettin' it - well beyond 30mph for sure!

Ah there is a place in Indiana to go to ... Its not called badlands but it is something like that.

You thinking of Haspen Acres? Laurel Indiana just over the state line right? If so, OldSchool knows about that place and it's antics :D:D