The Official "what ya got for xmas" thread

Hoblick

So how did the fat man in red treat ya this year?

I made out well..

Got a few pair of dickies pants

Some harley garb for the garage

And enough green backs to order the RaceDeck flooring for the garage, gonna place my order tomorrow when they are open. Should have it by saturday!

Got some power tools, some hand tools, finally getting some good quality stuff. Some clothes, and lots of Home Depot gift cards since I'm always there doing something around the house. 3 30rd mags for the AR, and I bought myself 2 22LR mags for the AR as well.

Pretty good Christmas!

First off hope you all had a great Christmas, lets see Makers Mark, Wild Turkey 101, a Harley Davidson telephone father in law has great sense of humor, couple of UFC shirts, IronPony cards total $150, $350 cash from family, $500 from work and most of all got to watch my two yr. old grandson rip thru wrapping paper like a wild man.

I got some kewl shirts, a scrabble related card game (BOSS), demotivator calendar, some money, a giant shit my brand new niece took in her diaper that I helped change (still adorable), and gatsby throwing up in my fiance's sisters house lol (i wasnt there at the time, so still funny).

i like seeing all this bike tool gun stuff. the fiancee was trying to get me to want something else...

I got clothes from the parents. Wish I got some hangers lol. Couple of gift cards, a bag of cookies, tons of candy, a flatware set and some cookware for the apartment. Sucks having one pot.

But the bike got some bixenon lights (which will be a pain to install, but eh, I won't accept less), some frame sliders, and a legit bike bell. DING DING!

oh yah, she had me go buy some ear warmers with headphones in them. wearing the ear buds all day at work makes your ears bleed. literally.

Our "gift to each other" was a trip to Vegas last week. I did get some cash, and a few gift cards for places to eat. I plan to get myself a Horton crossbow and a CZ-82 pistol. My 1982 motorcycle is just fine how it is, so no need for bike related stuff. Oh, and I have to fix the dryer too, but that is not really a gift.