The Official "what ya got for xmas" thread

Hoblick

Gas line run in for my kitchen thanks to dad and some cash towards a gas range. Which resulted in this:

Range.jpg

Just gift cards for Bass Pro and Home Depot other then that.

Your pops run the line? I want to put a ventless gas heater into my garage(my friend has one his wife wont let him install). I have a gas line ran into my living room for a fireplace, but no fireplace, and would like to just run that line into the garage and get the heater hooked up.

Think he'd like to do that for some cash?

Nook tablet

New coffee maker for work

Stainless coffee mug for work

Roto-zip zip saw

Carhart hoodie

1.5 ton low profile floor jack

6 pack of gl Xmas ale

1.75 liter bottle of jager

Tap and die set

Pliers set

Cuisenart compact blender

$500 cash

Assorted goodies (cashews, cookies etc)

Damn good haul this year, more than I expected, way more than I deserved.

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=15039picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=15038picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=14966 I have to say this was my best Christmas ever! My wife rocks, besides letting me go get my AR-15 as a gift to myself. She went out and surprised me with a horton brotherhood crossbow, 420 rnds of 5.56 in a ammo can on stripper clips. Also got a 62 piece cleaning kit for the guns in a nice alum case, a set of skinning, boning cleaning knifes. And a BG gerber survival knife set. I also went up and picked up a foam shooting block for the crossbow with a gift card today. My oldest boy also did well with all new hunting clothes from the boots on up including scent block base layers. He also picked up a barnett vortex compound bow, trigger and arm guard. Now all I need to do is figure out how to set this bow up so he can shoot it. It adjusts from 24-45# and right now is way to hard for him to pull back.

pair of Kevlar Jeans

BIG Tail bag

1TB external drive

Browning jacket

some golf stuff

Goldeneye Reloaded for Xbox :D

Chimera 5.1 headset

HP office jet 4500 printer

digital tire gauge

Signed Christopher Titus anthology

money

Bulldog knife

Some new fishing hooks

Some more Voodoo tactical items (shirts hats gloves). New 42" backpack gun case. $100 amazon GC. $25 Roosters GC. $50 Visa card. $50 Silver Certificate (still wondering where that came from). Few more little items I was wanting for my upper. Pair of Oakley 2.0 crosshairs. A new Hoyt Alphaburner hunting bow. A Harley Davidson Wallet ( :D ) I still dont know this story or why? I ride Hondas. Viking tactical sling. Sling attachment. Magpul rail covers. Magpul magazines.

and the one thing I have been looking for and unable to find. But did not know anyone else knew about it. MOH Airborne game for the 360.

Thursday the fiance was able to come home and did not have to spend xmas in the hospital like they stated. Then Xmas night I got sick... and had to ship her to her mom and dads to avoid the fear of infection... Great....

Edited by Beegreenstrings

- my wife "let" me keep the Rottweiler we were fostering

- new Browns tags for both dogs

- Browns leash and collar for our beagle

- new lid (bell vortex, to replace the one I crashed)

- two nice dress shirts

- four ties

- two new suits for work

- $500 cash from the inlaws

- Browns hoody

- new golf umbrella (new job means I walk over a quarter mile from my car to the Justice Center...)

- Nerf guns (my parents bought like 8 of them, and my brothers and sister and I shot each other all day. Of course my dad bought himself a really high-end one, and had about double the range and reliability as the rest of us)

- Girl with the dragon tattoo (paperback)

- really nice travel coffee mug

- "dogs are people too" hippie uniform

and then promptly spent $450 on textbooks for next semester :(