Columbus gun show this weekend 31/1

madcat6183

Anyone heading to the Columbus gun show? I wanted to head up there and just check it out. I've never been to a gun show and wanna see what there is to offer.

Since I'm a rookie when it comes to gunshows I was hoping someone with some experience would be going. I'm not really looking to buy anything, maybe some ammo, or a BUG, but who knows, sometimes I blackout and buy crazy stuff.

Anyways, I know I'm going to hit it early Saturday, but wanted to see if anyone else is.

Feel free to PM me for cell #.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to my first one last year or so with some of the OR peeps. Good time, I wouldn't mind going again to get some ammo. I'm the same as you though, sometimes I'll see just the right thing and go totally apeshit. Hopefully we can balance each other out. :)

Looking at Saturday AM, I gotta make sure I leave time for a nap before NYE lol.

But for real, I'd love to get some 5.56/223 if its cheaper than the 269 for 1000 rds at Vances. Just cheap shit to get down range.

Mykill, text me if you wanna meet up. I think I got 1 friend coming up from Ashville too. Anyone that can make it Saturday, feel free to post up, or PM me for my cell. I don't really know how the hell to use my cell, so texting other people is a bitch. Yes, I'm serious, and no I don't care to learn because I don't use the cell that much anymore.

I had a nice email volley with the folks that put on the one at the FC fairgrounds. He was very respectful (as was I), but wrote that the insurance companies will not insure them if loaded weapons are allowed. Too many people unholstering their CCWs for trade opportunities. It initially torqued me, but I'm over it. Almost.