KSG's are in! And I lost all respect for Woodbury Outfitters

MidgetTodd

As most know I as well as a few others here have been on the waiting list for this gun for a year. MSRP of 800. Woodbury said they were going to sell them for 650. Keltec shipped 250 of them and Woodbury got one today and called me. He said......since there are so few out there we can get more money for it and if I want it he'll make me a deal of 1999 or he'll put it on Gunbroker for a buy now of 2999! I told him keep it and I wont be blowing every other paycheck there anymore!

So fucking stay away from there Vances or Buckeye it is now. I used to really like that store.

• Upvote 1

ummm...really? what a fucking douche...i hope nobody is dumb enough to pay 3k for an $800 gun

never been out there, but from what ive seen of their sale prices and stuff, theyre pretty close to buckeye on prices anyways

so what now? you stuck ordering it somewhere else and waiting until the next batch comes?

Posted this.

So people have KeltecKSGs on order with you for a year.

You get a couple in and start calling people on the list.

You tell them the new price is $2000 on what was originally an $800? WTF?!

I have had 3 people tell me youve called them and they've told you to get stuffed. I hope you get a good price cause you're losing customers as we speak. It's being discussed on 2 rather large Ohio sites.

Just thought you should know.

Signed,

Former customer.

• Upvote 1