KSG's are in! And I lost all respect for Woodbury Outfitters

MidgetTodd

I will be at the Shot show in a couple of weeks Todd. I have been trying to get you to hold off on this based on a few issues that I hope to verify then.

You will love SHOT. I was going to go this year but Ive got so much going on at work that I dont think I will be able to make it.

I have been in woodbury one time. Nice sized shop but there prices were not as good as everyone says. The things I looked at they were higher then the fin by my house was. And the staff seemed kinda smug, the two guys I dealt with seemed like dicks. That is a bullshit move to not honor the price on the shotgun. Maybe you should order one from Dale?

They lowered the starting bid to $720. I guess $1500 was too high?

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=267254545

Ahahahahahahaha!!!!!!! :lol:

I found it for $575 incase anyone is interested. They don't have it in stock yet, but will honor that price when they come in: http://grabagun.com/kel-tec-ksg-12ga-18-5-14-1rd.html

ummm...really? what a fucking douche...i hope nobody is dumb enough to pay 3k for an $800 gun

never been out there, but from what ive seen of their sale prices and stuff, theyre pretty close to buckeye on prices anyways

so what now? you stuck ordering it somewhere else and waiting until the next batch comes?

Really? You don't think you are over paying for guns already? What until the next assault rifle ban comes along and that DPMS AR that used to cost $900 all of the sudden costs $2000. Gun and ammo manufacturers/distributors have been manipulating prices since the beginning of time, and the NRA helps them do it. It's called reality when dealing with firearms. It's all about supply and demand.

Really? You don't think you are over paying for guns already? What until the next assault rifle ban comes along and that DPMS AR that used to cost $900 all of the sudden costs $2000. Gun and ammo manufacturers/distributors have been manipulating prices since the beginning of time, and the NRA helps them do it. It's called reality when dealing with firearms. It's all about supply and demand.

If I told you that when I got a gun in and I was going to charge you $xxx, and then when said I would now sell it to you for $1300 more, you wouldn't take offense to that? That's bull shit practice. There is no ban and no reason to no stand by your word. 1000rrrider even tried to prepay for it.

ORDN in full force! Woodbury needs to watch how they treat ALL people, you never know when you'll get one that won't lay down when you do them wrong!

This. Its all over FB including their own page and here. This will cost them way more than the gouging was gonna make them.

This. Its all over FB including their own page and here. This will cost them way more than the gouging was gonna make them.

I really can't believe they have left it up. They have to have seen it because they lowered the starting price on the auction.

If its not too late to get tickets Todd Ill give you mine.

Dale

I couldn't get things together and a flight on this short of notice but thanks for the offer. I canceled all the orders I've been waiting on at Woodbury now. So if some how you manage to get any I will take them. KSG, PMR30, RMR30, Sub2000 for G19 mags.

I really can't believe they have left it up. They have to have seen it because they lowered the starting price on the auction.

Yes I thought they would be gone too. Ill repost them when removed also. I've not been this pissed in a long time and intend to be a huge thorn in their side.

Was in Coshocton today. No Woodburys obviously.

Went to Buckeye outdoor to get some scope rings,new ears and some UA gear.

BO had huge Under ARmor backpacks marked down to$99. I'm talking the 3+ foot long semi rigid

setups with backpad and all.