KSG's are in! And I lost all respect for Woodbury Outfitters

MidgetTodd

Theres no need for any name calling or personal attacks. If you dont want to pay what theyre asking you dont have to. Thats the beauty of free market. why are you getting so worked up over a kel tec anyway

Ok since you are new here and not really in the know Ill try and help you a bit before you dig a deeper hole.

I am not worked up over a Keltec as you said. I am worked up over the way they did us on this deal and I say us because 3 of 6 on the waiting list for that gun at Woodbury are from here on OR. We were all told the same thing and I quote "We have a good relationship with Keltecs distibutor and will for sure get some of the first released and we will sell them for 650". So we signed up and waited a year to get the call that they are in "but since no one else in the area has any we now want 1999 and if you dont take it its going on GB for 2999". Totally pissed me and the others off because now we have to go put our names at the end of the list at another dealer and wait most likely another year. We couldve been first on the list else where but trusted and supported Woodbury and got done like this.

More back story for you MR.Newb....I own a decent amount of guns and buy all the time as well as ammo and accy's and usually blew every other paycheck at Woodbury. That is alot of cash I have spent there..thousands literally thouands. I also talked them up to every body and got them numerous new customers. They will lose serious money and business over this deal. I am pissed because I was a loyal customer that was there all the time and half the staff knows me by name.

Learn and do research before you join a tight knit forum like this and jump in the deep end right off the bat.

Yes, I agree.

Also forgot to mention MR.Newb I also had 4 other guns ordered there too that I told Rick to cancel because of this. And 2 others on this list were going to order the PMR30 when they picked up the KSG. So by my poor math that's 9 gun sales they lost right of the bat from this one phone call. Not to mention the 100's more that the 3 of us alone would've bought over time and who knows how many others due to the bad rep I am throwing out here and on FB as well as every conversation I have at the range and in my daily talks. This will be felt in their bottom line I promise that.

If you wanted it badly enough you would pay whatever the asking price?

86822fabbri_3.jpg

Great concept on a finite supply. Stupid argument on a production gun.

So if my argument is so stupid tell me how many KSGs are on the market. there are only a few available right now thats whats driving the price up. Im sure when this gun is in stock and people are no longer paying up the tail for it im sure woodbury will be one of the least expensive

• Downvote 1

So much fail in this that I expect it will be impossible to repel all the stupid.
So if my argument is so stupid tell me how many KSGs are on the market. there are only a few available right now thats whats driving the price up. Im sure when this gun is in stock and people are no longer paying up the tail for it im sure woodbury will be one of the least expensive

I love being correct.

They should have honored their price and then charged what they wanted once the list was satisfied. Bait and Switch gets you no where in the long-term. These guys had me driving from Columbus right past Vances, NASR, Buckeye, Gander, to go to Coshocton. They have no idea about what It takes to run a business against major players. Illegal? No. Bad business? Yep. The right thing is always the right thing. Had they not committed to a price for loyal customers willing to forgo other shopping for an entire year, gouge away.

I'm thinking 8mmDale should order a bunch in, I bet he would sell them quickly. I prefer to buy firearms off smaller dealers. My dealer is always cheaper than the bigger stores on firearms.

What is the big deal with the KSG? I just don't find it interesting. Am I missing the boat? $800 is a lot for a shotgun.

I'm thinking 8mmDale should order a bunch in, I bet he would sell them quickly. I prefer to buy firearms off smaller dealers. My dealer is always cheaper than the bigger stores on firearms.

What is the big deal with the KSG? I just don't find it interesting. Am I missing the boat? $800 is a lot for a shotgun.

To each, his own. It's not on my list of must-haves, but I think they're purty cool.

To anyone who doesn't get why this is bad business...

Remember the scenes when the PS3 came out? People waited months. Some pre-ordered, some didn't. Lines and lines of people waiting. People lucky enough to have bought one were selling them on ebay for 2x and 3x what they paid. Finite initial supply with more coming at some point in the future. Sound famlilar?

The difference is that Best Buy didn't go out to the crowd just before they opened and say; "If you want one, we're now charging 3x MSRP."

Good for profit, sure. But bad for business.

Edited by Scruit

The price did not go up at other dealers they sold and still are offering to sell at msrp. Unfortunately I am now at the bottom of their year long list. Since you do appear to work for Woodbury pass this along to Wilmer..I still offer to withdraw all of my bad press and remove my comments from here and FB and elsewhere if he honors the real price to us 3 from here that are one the waiting list. Otherwise I will continue to run that store into the ground.
I think you're a Douchebag and you only have 14 posts.

Agreed

I love being correct.
Hate to say it but you usually are
They should have honored their price and then charged what they wanted once the list was satisfied. Bait and Switch gets you no where in the long-term. These guys had me driving from Columbus right past Vances, NASR, Buckeye, Gander, to go to Coshocton. They have no idea about what It takes to run a business against major players. Illegal? No. Bad business? Yep. The right thing is always the right thing. Had they not committed to a price for loyal customers willing to forgo other shopping for an entire year, gouge away.
Exactly
I live 10 mins from Vance's, yet would of drove over an hour to get my ksg from Woodbury because of what my or buddies recommended. Thankfully I won't make that long boring drive now

Sorry for talking you into the drive and shopping there

Dale would and has offered. Unfortunately Keltec does not deal direct with the dealers they ship everything to the distributor and they determine who gets what. So bigger dealers get taken care of first and Dale would be last in line so it will be a considerable wait for him to get one.

Where is everyone ordering the pmr through now? I wont go through woodburys bs.

I placed my name Buckeyes list Friday and have asked Dale to look into getting what he can

To anyone who doesn't get why this is bad business...

Remember the scenes when the PS3 came out? People waited months. Some pre-ordered, some didn't. Lines and lines of people waiting. People lucky enough to have bought one were selling them on ebay for 2x and 3x what they paid. Finite initial supply with more coming at some point in the future. Sound famlilar?

The difference is that Best Buy didn't go out to the crowd just before they opened and say; "If you want one, we're now charging 3x MSRP."

Exactly

Dale would and has offered. Unfortunately Keltec does not deal direct with the dealers they ship everything to the distributor and they determine who gets what. So bigger dealers get taken care of first and Dale would be last in line so it will be a considerable wait for him to get one.

I didn't take the distributor playing favorites into consideration.

hmmmmm

I guess Ill repeat what I said here.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=87276

but.

Does anyone find it odd that SakeRocket just happened to join after the threads about Woodbury and his only posts are related to Woodbury and firearms he has bought there.

Something smells off.

hmmmmm

I guess Ill repeat what I said here.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=87276

but.

Does anyone find it odd that SakeRocket just happened to join after the threads about Woodbury and his only posts are related to Woodbury and firearms he has bought there.

Something smells off.

My spider sense tells me he is a plant!

I didn't take the distributor playing favorites into consideration.

Wouldn't call it favorites as much as just simply taking care of their customers. You see Woodbury has 100 KSG's on order as well their other dealers probably have a similar quantity order and order regularly. Then Dale comes along and places an order for 2 and has only used them once in the past it is in the distributors best interest to handle the big dealers first