KSG's are in! And I lost all respect for Woodbury Outfitters

MidgetTodd

Sweet on the Woodbury'd.

Dang a PMR-30.......humm......

Can not find a Buckmark Practical locally, so maybe this will fill a void?

But the price difference of .22LR and .22 Mag is kinda different...

Dale, not saying to, but COULD you get a 4th PMR-30?

Todd when you finally get one you should take it in to Woodbury and offer to sell it to them just to see how much less they would pay for it. Then tell em to fuck off. Or you should organize an OR picket line. Call it occupy Woodbury.

• Upvote 1

I just thought of an idea thats even better than acting like stupid hippies. Have a few friends that like to stir the pot head into the store a little while before you and start looking at the higher priced shotguns. Then you bring in your newly purchased KSG and start talking to the guy there about how you'd like to sell it because it just not what you thought it would be. As this is going on have one of your buddies who has been looking at the Bennelli's (sorry if spelled wrong) and pretending not to know you take an interest in it. Talk to him about how it is the next big thing in shotgun developement and what not. Then have your friend offer to pay you more than the shop would offer you. At this point they will probably ask you to leave. Then as you and what looks like your newly accuired customer head out side have a couple of your other friends that have been lurking around the shop follow you out to the parking lot where you hold an impromptu auction and sell the gun to one of your buddies. Then make it look like the deal goes down and meet your friends up the road to get your gun back and have a few beers. I bet they will get pissed.

Sweet on the Woodbury'd.

Dang a PMR-30.......humm......

Can not find a Buckmark Practical locally, so maybe this will fill a void?

But the price difference of .22LR and .22 Mag is kinda different...

Dale, not saying to, but COULD you get a 4th PMR-30?

yeah Ill email my distributor today :) Do me a favor and if you want one of the kel tecs and send me an IM here so I can put you on my list here for them and Ill call you as they come in. I got you already Todd :)

Dale

• Upvote 1