KSG's are in! And I lost all respect for Woodbury Outfitters

MidgetTodd

hmmmmm

I guess Ill repeat what I said here.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=87276

but.

Does anyone find it odd that SakeRocket just happened to join after the threads about Woodbury and his only posts are related to Woodbury and firearms he has bought there.

Something smells off.

No, really come on! :wtf:

Fix

Every body that live north of the snow belt is a hillbilly

Redneck live south of the snow belt

^ THIS!!! :lol:

I wanna go to the shot show. :(
You will love SHOT. I was going to go this year but Ive got so much going on at work that I dont think I will be able to make it.

:nono: Blah Blah Blah

Edited by Beegreenstrings

I'm not a gun guy but am a archery addict I bought a lot of archery equipment from woodbury, after this they will noonger get another dime from me.

No shit... What type of archery do you shoot?

Ive always heard that market value was driven by supply and demand.

Did you have a receipt for your special order or a written contract? Im sure they didnt want to take any money because they didnt want to commit based on the unknown. Look at whats happening now they arent selling for less than $1000. Sure you see them advertised on the web for less but anyone can advertise a price for something they dont have. I think people are forgetting a big factor in market value

MSRP is only a suggested price set by the manu based on what they foresee a reasonable price based on their costs of manufacturing and R&D remmember its Kel Tec were talking about just look at property costs beach front houses that are tiny cost millions sometimes and monster houses in the middle of nowhere cost pennies in comparison. I dont blame woodbury at all its just smart business

Id do the same thing and you would too

Sorry but that is straight up BS and you can do that BS when you have the stock, but when you get in the one that you ordered for someone it is good business to sell them for the price you got it for "them" for. Not try and stick it up their arse.

Fuck that place. The sooner this puts the shiv in them the better off...

T&K would never do such a thing! When you order it the price is what Kathy tells you it is.

Theres no need for any name calling or personal attacks. If you dont want to pay what theyre asking you dont have to. Thats the beauty of free market. why are you getting so worked up over a kel tec anyway

so you don't see any problem with doing business like this then?

I couldn't get things together and a flight on this short of notice but thanks for the offer. I canceled all the orders I've been waiting on at Woodbury now. So if some how you manage to get any I will take them. KSG, PMR30, RMR30, Sub2000 for G19 mags.

I told my salesman that I would take 2 of them as soon as he got them. He's been really good so far on holding allocations for me. Ill save one for you.

I told my salesman that I would take 2 of them as soon as he got them. He's been really good so far on holding allocations for me. Ill save one for you.
I want the other. And order me a pmr-30.

A pre-order list? That sounds like a good idea.

• Upvote 1

never shopped or even heard of woodbury... but i for sure dont plan on checking them out now.

Where are you at in Hilliard? My shop is in Hilliard and I just moved there as well. I plan on doing some bike nights this summer as I missed all the hooters ones this year.

damn this you all are making me really want a new gun.. haha i talked to dale a few times on here about it and i really need to get to his shop.. anyone wanna go?

+1. I want to jump on the AR wagon. Won't have the funds until next month though.

Hope he is ready for that call that its in but since its the only one there the price tripled

I do like yours but am thinking about the 64 gun FatBoy.

Before getting the Fatboy 64, consider Colonial 50 or Franklin 50. Its taller and you will thank me for the extra height.

• Upvote 1

Just got this email from UrbanDictionary:

Thanks for your definition of Woodbury'd!

Editors reviewed your entry and have decided to publish it on urbandictionary.com.

It should appear on this page in the next few days:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Woodbury%27d

Urban Dictionary

-----

Woodbury'd

The practice of reneging on an agreed deal when the seller finds that the item being sold has become more valuable in the meantime.

"I pre-ordered a Keltec KSG from a gun shop for $650 but when it finally arrived they woodbury'd me and told me I had to pay $2,000 because they could sell it for more on the internet."

Named for Woodbury Outfitters, known to have used this practice.