KSG's are in! And I lost all respect for Woodbury Outfitters

MidgetTodd

I believe OR should adopt a new motto.... OhioRiders - the Pit Bull of internet forums

Sure. And businesses would be fine if they dealt with their customers fairly and not choose money over morals.

Then, well, that's like flopping your marriage tackle into the pitbull's mouth and then flicking his love spuds with a towel. (ask me how I know)

Sure. And businesses would be fine if they dealt with their customers fairly and not choose money over morals.

Then, well, that's like flopping your marriage tackle into the pitbull's mouth and then flicking his love spuds with a towel. (ask me how I know)

Thanks for the mental picture, thank god I didn't have a mouth full of beer...

sarcasm was missed in my post.... :)

Anyone trace the pics of the firearms yet? Just wondering...

you know I did and all I get is a weak link to Minneapolis

dunno...

Interestingly enough I did about 5 min of looking and came up with the possibility of the following.

sakerocket is used on a number of forums here in ohio actually,

Cincy street scene says sakerocket is Nicholus McCollum

profile.

http://www.cincystreetscene.com/forums/member.php?u=245

Says he lives in WesChester.

Also a bit weird is that there are a number of McCollum's in Newark.

Also found a Twitter page for the same guy listing cincy.

http://twitter.com/sakerocket

and fb

https://www.facebook.com/nicholas.mccollom?sk=photos

The weird one is that there is also a Nick McCollum in OK which just so happens to be where that bike is listed for sale. Granted its about 2.5 hrs from the listing but

Like I said, all superficial and could be way off base since it was only 5 min of time.

Im not trying to troll anyone I was just making an observation

No you are lying through your teeth

SakeBurner... You "just got back" from woodbury with that AR...?

Then why does the filename for the AR pic have a datestamp of 2011-11-19 11:40:56?

So your wife bought you this AR for christmas, right? And you JUST got the ACOG. Right? But this pic was take 36 days before christmas - with the ACOG you bought AFTER christmas?

Yeah I noticed that also about the pics.. This guy is full of so much shit its rediculous. And considering the pic was taken with a Samsung Galaxy Phone, there is no argument about a incorrect date/time on the pic because the time is synched with the tower.

Again. YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK!! Its about time you just GTFO SakeLiar.

• Upvote 1

Hello everybody,longtime lurker here. I just had to stop in and say following this thread has been some great entertainment. Also, to go along with the topic, I have bought a few guns,boots,scopes,arrows etc from Woodbury through the years. I liked their store better when they were on 546 as the service and prices seemed a lot better. Having said that, after hearing what they done to a few of you guys here, F-them they are not getting another dime of mine. If they are treating customers this way, its just a matter of time till they would have got me.

Hello everybody,longtime lurker here. I just had to stop in and say following this thread has been some great entertainment. Also, to go along with the topic, I have bought a few guns,boots,scopes,arrows etc from Woodbury through the years. I liked their store better when they were on 546 as the service and prices seemed a lot better. Having said that, after hearing what they done to a few of you guys here, F-them they are not getting another dime of mine. If they are treating customers this way, its just a matter of time till they would have got me.

Welcome to the madness!