When to the range/gun shop today?

crb

I took my new TCP to range today, it did well other than it didn't like the flat nosed Winchester ammo I bought. Several of the flat nosed rounds didn't want to go up the ramp very well. The defense rounds I bought did very well. I grouped 4"in slow fire groups at 20' and 6" groups rapid fire at 20'. I put about 120 rounds through her today. I liked the way the TCP felt better than the LCP. The TCP didn't sting my hand like the LCP did. I also like the front sight on the TCP better than the LCP because it is a little more raised.

A guy was trying to sell my dealer's employee a knife collection, but they couldn't come to an agreeable price. I picked up two of the knives.

A KA-BAR FULL Size and I got it at a steal :) I have been wanting a KA-BAR for a while now and just couldn't pass her up. He had a shorter KA-BAR also but another guy bought it. The other one is a Smith and Wesson made in china knife, I also got it cheap, but not as nice as the KA-BAR

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

All the talk about targets I thought I would post one from today. IGNORE the yards it is feet not yards. 3 mags from Sig 229 40 cal. rapid fire from holster.

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

Not my best work, I haven't been to the range for 3 months or more but not too bad either.

Edited by crb

picture.php?albumid=1111&pictureid=13512

Try polishing the feed ramp with a dremel and some polish. I did that to mine made a huge difference with feeding. Mine feed anything i put in it.

I've done this with other firearms and it has worked, thiscwas the first range trip with the TCP.