Live to ride Re edit

NinjaDoc

I made this video long back with just one day of recording, now i re edited it with many short clips from the last seasons ride videos. even a little bit of clip from the big ride we had. Little bit long for my taste but had to do justice to the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bl11L0dCTHc

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 1

Looking forward to this up and coming riding season.

I met you, and the others, late last season, maybe we can get an earlier start this year.

Great video, once again, thank you for sharing, always a treat!

Al Z. Heimer,

Take these Winter months to prep that Super Hawk for some serious miles for 2012, you asked, and you shall receive...haha!:D

Maybe I bit off more than I can chew....We were parked next to each other on the 1st stop at that redneck gas station on Doc's ride. I believe you were the last of the fast guys to leave and(the others were gone) as you zipped up your jacket you looked at me and said " I hate playing catch up ". Someone has to be the caboose:)(that would be me). I can live with that;). Gonna have to spring for a battery........this one only lasted 10 years...American Junk(Yuasa).

Maybe I bit off more than I can chew....We were parked next to each other on the 1st stop at that redneck gas station on Doc's ride. I believe you were the last of the fast guys to leave and(the others were gone) as you zipped up your jacket you looked at me and said " I hate playing catch up ". Someone has to be the caboose:)(that would be me). I can live with that;). Gonna have to spring for a battery........this one only lasted 10 years...American Junk(Yuasa).

Yeah I remember that at the gas station...haha!

Nah it will be fun, besides, I need someone there to tell me when enough is enough sometimes...:D

Wow that is a long time for a motorcycle battery...Do you keep it on a tender?

I will be on a different shift this year, so Saturday's will be my long rides.

Sunday nights I work, so no more Sunday, morning till night, rides for me.:(