Dyno Day 5/5/2012

DTM Brian

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few questions about this because I have never gone to one. First, do we have to take all the pulls at the same time or can we take one and, for example, change an air filter and see what the difference is? Second, do all the pulls have to be with the same vehicle or can it be multiple bikes/cars (by the way, do you have an AWD dyno)? Also, is there tuning available that day or is it only open to dyno day runs. If so, is there a decreased amount since technically its just the tuning being added on?

Because its so many people he does not do tuning that day. I believe it will be 2-3 pulls for $25 per bike. Don't think he'll have the car dyno up since its a bike thing and he didn't last year

• 4 weeks later...
There are actually two threads on the subject. This was the first one he posted.

I will merge the two, and change the title.

Super MOD FTW! (And one that HAS a bike! :lol:)

Less than a month away :D

My Saturdays have been opened up. I may make it to observe. :D

I think it's dumb that the OP cant change titles...its their thread for christ sake:nono:

you can, it's just not user friendly.

go to your thread.

open the thread.

go to the original first post

open edit

open go advanced

original title is now visible and can be changed

preview changes

save changes

I'm currently involved in negotiations that are leaning towards allowing me some man-time on that Saturday. Knowing that I only have a few hours before returning my balls to the jar, do we have a time frame for the day?

• Upvote 1

I know you guys wanna see the hp and torque on a stock 250 :fuckyeah:

I actually do. I love seeing how stock hp/tq numbers compare to the numbers claimed by the manufacturer, especially so for a comparison on the exact modded bike's dyno sheets. So bring it!

So how does this work?

I have a fifteen year old bike. I am interested in the numbers it puts out but it has minimal mods. Will I need to rev it to redline? 1st through 6th gear all the way through the rpms? Or just through the gears as I normally ride? Just curious.