Mid-o may 13-14

candybluzx6

5 page waiver that reads like it is more for driving their cars or riding one of the former KTM bikes.

Really, any lawyers out there that read this thing as much of it doesn't seem to apply for a track days.

Do we really have to bring titles:

During certain Events, Participant may be permitted to use a Participant-owned and/or supplied vehicle ("Participant Vehicle") and The Mid-Ohio School may permit other participants to use vehicles they supply and/or own ("Third Party Vehicles"). Participant agrees that prior to operation of a Participant Vehicle at The Mid-Ohio School, in any Event and/or in the Restricted Area, Participant shall provide The Mid-Ohio School evidence of the following:

(a) Participant’s ownership of the Participant Vehicle (such evidence shall include producing title and registration of such Participant Vehicle).

5 page waiver that reads like it is more for driving their cars or riding one of the former KTM bikes.

Really, any lawyers out there that read this thing as much of it doesn't seem to apply for a track days.

During certain Events, Participant may be permitted to use a Participant-owned and/or supplied vehicle ("Participant Vehicle") and The Mid-Ohio School may permit other participants to use vehicles they supply and/or own ("Third Party Vehicles"). Participant agrees that prior to operation of a Participant Vehicle at The Mid-Ohio School, in any Event and/or in the Restricted Area, Participant shall provide The Mid-Ohio School evidence of the following:

(a) Participant’s ownership of the Participant Vehicle (such evidence shall include producing title and registration of such Participant Vehicle).

I agree that this is for if you were to use KTM or MO car, I am going to verify with them tomorrow because I do not want to put my credit card info on there.

Go back to the confirmation email that you receive right after registering. That email will have a 7 page PDF attached with a track map and directions to the track. In that document their is a one page waiver. That waiver doesn't have the car and credit card junk in it.

Go back to the confirmation email that you receive right after registering. That email will have a 7 page PDF attached with a track map and directions to the track. In that document their is a one page waiver. That waiver doesn't have the car and credit card junk in it.

Bingo - we have a winner!!!!

thanks for that reminder.

Kyle doesn't have a website due to people probably being able to copy and paste pics or whatever, or at least that what i think i heard him say today(which is was in the first garage where lunch was and etc)

The weather was awesome! i'm so glad it didn't rain. today was better over all though, not as many riders went down as they did on sunday.

Standout, which group were you in sunday?

Edited by Saacattack

Kyle doesn't have a website due to people probably being able to copy and paste pics or whatever, or at least that what i think i heard him say today(which is was in the first garage where lunch was and etc)

The weather was awesome! i'm so glad it didn't rain. today was better over all though, not as many riders went down as they did on sunday.

Standout, which group were you in sunday?

Novice. Black guy (just makes it easier as there where only 2 in novice). Bright blue cbr. Blue and black leathers. All my childrens in garage 13 playing Xbox.

Mike were u there or knew someone taking pics?

Good weekend and met a few guys from OR.

Now, I just wish there was another public weekend track day at Mid-Ohio, non-twilight.

I had heard good things about the track and it didn't disappoint. I am glad I rolled out in Novice as it took a while to learn the track. Lots of areas to improve but I will have to wait until next year for this date to roll back around.

Big thumbs up to 35Motorsports and reco's to send my suspension to them. My bike really was transformed with new springs (for my weight) and mental aspect improved as well.

Edited by Revelstoker

Good weekend and met a few guys from OR.

Now, I just wish there was another public weekend track day at Mid-Ohio, non-twilight.

I had heard good things about the track and it didn't disappoint. I am glad I rolled out in Novice as it took a while to learn the track. Lots of areas to improve but I will have to wait until next year for this date to roll back around.

^^^ Ditto #1, 2, 3 and 4.

It was great meeting Brandon, Alan, Mike, Tim, Todd, Coach Steve and Coach #19. Hope to see you at tracks in the future.

Thanks to everyone that helped me with my lines.

Did anyone expect the free T-shirt? I didn't expect that and have a theory as to why they were giving them out. When I got home and looked in the mirror I realized that the logo was wrong, two black flags and no yellow.

I have 3 or 4 now from prior events. Don't always get one--not sure if there is any rhyme or reason. I'll have to compare the flags now.

Of course, yesterday's should be all red flags for I-group riders at least...Sheesh.

Did anyone expect the free T-shirt? I didn't expect that and have a theory as to why they were giving them out. When I got home and looked in the mirror I realized that the logo was wrong, two black flags and no yellow.

you're supposed to get one if it's your first event of the season. not sure if it applies for max time twilight

thanks for posting up pics mykill, i found his photobucket after you posted it.

Guys, just get a CD from Kyle. You won't be disappointed. I just went in, filled out the order form and rolled out. The pics are always amazing and not typical side shots as you get with everyone else...

Who is Kyle? Are pics from the whole day on the CD? Where do we order after the event?

I was there on Sunday only.... First time out, had tons of fun and met a lot of good people! The instructors are very good and are great to work with. I feel way more confident then ever before cant wait to get out and do another one! Im thinking about doing 6/4 or 6/5 since I need to burn up some vacation before mid June.

I let my friend use my camers to shoot some photos since I have shot a few of his car events in the past. Ill post some more as I process the photos, he took a bunch of other riders.

TrackDay5-13-12_434.jpg

TrackDay5-13-12_431.jpg

TrackDay5-13-12_310.jpg

TrackDay5-13-12_221.jpg