Dayton Meet and Greet - March 4th, 2012

snot

Dayton Meet and Greet - Are you coming?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Dayton Meet and Greet - Are you coming?

• Me
    • Me +1
    • Me +2 or more
    • Nope

I have a showing/funeral for a relative I wasnt expecting but who does.

Can't make this one. Sorry peeps.

I won't make it either now. My excuse is less noble though. I drank entirely too much last night "according to my head, stomach, and liver" but just the right amount according to my penis, girlfriend, neighbors and the planter box at the end of the driveway.

That being said there's no way I'm ready to make the drive to Dayton and Jagr can no longer drive my intoxicated shell of a perverted shit show and I still don't have the energy to get that damn planter out from under my truck yet. Sorry.

:nono: there should be a reward for best stories..MT would win. I still expected a better story...maybe next time.

Mt..you weren't drinking and driving were you?

Edited by snot

:nono: there should be a reward for best stories..MT would win. I still expected a better story...

That's only because you haven't heard my story involving a crotchless chicken suit and a jar of mayonnaise on a first date!

-VanDy

:nono: there should be a reward for best stories..MT would win. I still expected a better story...maybe next time.

Mt..you weren't drinking and driving were you?

If you only knew the ones I don't share on public forum. And no I wouldn't dream of such a thing :o

Nice meeting everyone. Thanks to Snot (OK, everyone wants to know where my screen name came from, but I REALLY want to know where Snot came from;) ) and Helmutt for putting this together.

Any pics, post them up! I brought my new camera to maybe play around with, but opted to not be the creeper when meeting a bunch of new people.

NoBama 2012

Was good to finally meet some members and put faces to names. Idodishez, if you only knew my wife better you would understand exactly why she's a little snot:D

Wish the weather was better so we all could have done some riding and more chatting, but the season is just beginning so there will be more meets to bring us together.

Brown, you were the ONLY one with sack enough to ride!! Kudo's to you for the sheer determination sir!