Finally got my Christmas present

2talltim

Nice. I was going to get in on that, but honestly forgot completely about it. Damn.

I do have the clear clutch cover, probably had it for 4-5 years now.

van said he was going to do another list this year, shoot him a PM on TLP he might have some extras, i think he said there were a couple deadbeats on the last list, thats how i got in on this one

Ok, now that is bad ass I wonder if I can find something like that for my 454?

TO THE INTERNET!!

good luck these are made by a diehard TL fan and machinist he makes them in his personal time and sells them on the side( i would bet to say there are less than 200 of his out there for the TL), i know there are some mass produced ones out these but not many. Im going to have about $370 invested in this by the time i get the retainers, but can you really put a price on unique and badass:lol:

042.jpg

There is my clutch cover. I think it was from Pirate racing on TLP 4-5 years ago. I'll have to get back on there. I put the Barnett's clutch springs in and was going to do it all at the same time, but Van was too long before production started.

Edited by Hydrant

This looks...easy to make. Is that outer, chrome bezel user removable for anything? Also, how this is that (presumably) lexan cover?

Its removable but not really nessesary. I believe it is lexan, in the cover is machine out of a solid piece of aluminu,. The #1reason I got this, besides the coolness factor is..TL s have the crappiest clutch covers that are plastic, and if u over torque them the slightest little bit they are permanently warped. This Happened to mine and everytime I take it off all ithe do is chase the leak with silly-cone. so spend 180 dollars on another crappy oem, or spend a little more and get coolness