92 Honda Accord EX - $900 OBO

TheBrown57

Selling due to getting a newer car

92 Honda Accord EX

267,XXX miles (driven daily)

Rebuilt OH Title

AT

Have owned for 7 years never let me down has been to MN, MO, TN and runs highway speeds and then some just fine

2nd owner 1st was my grandparents bought brand new well taken care of oil change every 3k since I've owned it Valvoline Max Life 10w-30

New exhaust from manifold back

Good tires

Runs cool (new radiator)

Fuel System Cleaning done 10/17/2011

New front/rear rotors and pads

Power everything works

Moonroof does NOT leak

Typical Honda cancer

Has been in one accident in 08' snow caused me to slide into the back of another car going 25 had hood and right headlight replaced. (only hood I could find had hood pin holes so I installed hood pins)

Xenon Headlights low/high

No AC it's there runs lines get cold but no cold air was told it was something in the dash, has been like that since I got it an I like fresh air so never had it fixed

Heat works like no other

All glass is perfect

Interior is a B+ could use some TLC smoke free since I've owned it but grandpa was a smoker

AM/FM cassette

Cruise works

PM if interested

CL Add

30344dc7.jpge2c3f29e.jpg0c7cbe84.jpgfc3e66fa.jpg3850ea43.jpg776c1fe3.jpgdd765cdc.jpg963c6122.jpg73b13b94.jpg0c0d7ba8.jpg

FYI, the ac issue sounds like a stuck blend door. Yours is stuck so that the ac will run, but the physical ducting isn't closing the heat duct, and flipping over to let the ac through.

I had that issue with my ranger. Very labor-intensive, but a simple fix. Have to take apart the whole dash to get to the issue though. At least on a ranger. Honda might not be as bad.

FYI, the ac issue sounds like a stuck blend door. Yours is stuck so that the ac will run, but the physical ducting isn't closing the heat duct, and flipping over to let the ac through.

I had that issue with my ranger. Very labor-intensive, but a simple fix. Have to take apart the whole dash to get to the issue though. At least on a ranger. Honda might not be as bad.

My uncle had said it was something in the dash and we left it at that I don't mind it at all never has bothered me personally like the add says I like fresh air lol

If it's anything like the Accord from a few years later (different body) it's probably just the cable that that connects the the blend (temperature) door. Fairly simple to replace.

If it's anything like the Accord from a few years later (different body) it's probably just the cable that that connects the the blend (temperature) door. Fairly simple to replace.

If it's broken, you wouldn't feel any tension when trying to change the temperature.

Is this the case?

Thought they used blend door actuator motors.

NoBama 2012

Great cars.. I had a 88 with over 200k that got 34mpg.

Actually my last one was an '88 accord that I bought with 89k on it and ran it to 206K. Sold it for $900 and bumped into my '90 at 86K for $2000.

I'm gonna keep going for old low miles Accords - cheap, reliable, and more money for motorcycles.

I'm selling this to buy my grandpas (now passed for 2 years) Cadillac to help my grandma out, she doesn't need the money but she also doesn't need 2 cars and she wants to sell it but not to some random person and this way it stays in the family (grandpa always had a Cadillac) and she knows it will be kept clean and un-molested. They gave me this car as my first car with 198k and that was right before my sophomore year in high school (2005) great car, used to be driven from MN to OH monthly as they used to live there but always came to visit.

Actually my last one was an '88 accord that I bought with 89k on it and ran it to 206K. Sold it for $900 and bumped into my '90 at 86K for $2000.

I'm gonna keep going for old low miles Accords - cheap, reliable, and more money for motorcycles.

Good plan

UPDATE:

Still have the Honda and will have it for about a month till grandma gets everything in order with the Cadillac (I have no other means of transportation). First in line (guy on CL) is willing to wait til then, if he falls through I have a friends mom needing a vehicle (if she has the money idk), then Madcat is next. No 4th in line as of now if it makes it that far will be re-posted on CL at that time.

Hey bro, Im at work and have to work at the bar tonight. PM me your cell and I'll call you tomorrow is that cool?

Also what kinda MPG you getting. I have a 93 Del Sol with 155K on it gets about 30 in the winter and 35ish in the summer. THis has a back seat so for my dog and moving people it'd be better. Would just need to sell the del sol at some point or keep it for the summer cruiser LOL

Thanks.