Suppressors for sale.

flounder

Heres the deal.

I made a bulk purchase for a freebee and dont really need any of the below suppressors so I will sell them at a price that wont be beat. These are new in box and should arrive in a few months. Im posting them here before anywhere else. Standard NFA rules apply and would be more than willing to have these shipped to Dale for the transfer since you all know and trust him. Like I said, new in box and a better price then you will find anywhere. I need a few days to get the exact prices for you once the order has been placed but ill list MSRP on them with the understanding that the final price will not be MSRP and basically the best price you will find.

SilerncerCo Sparrow .22 cal Quantity = 2 MSRP $499 1/2x28 Threads

Rated for

.22 lr

.17 hmr

.22 mag

.22 wmr

5.7×28 FN

Full Auto .22

http://www.silencerco.com/?section=Products&page=Sparrow

Silencerco-22Sparrow-02.jpg

Silencerco-22Sparrow-06.jpg

SWR Warlock II .22 cal Quantity = 3 MSRP $299 1/2x28 Threads

SU147_Warlock_Front45degrees.jpg

SU147_Warlock_rear45degrees.jpg

SWR Spectre II .22 cal Quantity = 2 MSRP $399 1/2x28 Threads

Rated for

.22 lr

.17 HMR

.22 Mag

.22 WMR

.22 Hornet

FN 5.7X28

Full Auto .22

SU145_Spectre_P22_angle.jpg

That is correct. The NFA always has the $200 tax stamp fee on top of whatever the price of the suppressor is. You pay that money directly to the NFA branch of ATF when you submit your paperwork.

As for your first question, I dont have a .17hmr if thats what you were asking. $499 is the MSRP price, Not the actual price you would be getting it at. I gave it just as a reference to let you know that it will be below that cost.

might look sweet if i can make one work with my Buckmark or my "eventually to be here" PMR-30..........humm>>>>>>>

For the buckmark, you would need to buy a threaded barrel or send the pistol to have it threaded. If you wanted it threaded, I can help you out there as well and recommend a few places.

Not sure about how the PMR is setup. The P22's are easy with a simple barrel nut attachment which costs like $25-$30.

Guys,

I should have the exact prices for you in the next few days as the invoice in on its way. Heres how this will work. If you decide you want one of the cans, I will provide payment details, (Cash or Check). I will give 10 days from committing to buy to receiving payment. At this point, unless there has been adequate communication of which we are both in agreement, I will consider that you have changed your mind. Once I receive payment, I will supply you with the Serial # for purchase.

Onto the part that no one likes. As these are NFA items, they will remain with the dealer until your paperwork has cleared. This is the $200 tax stamp process that you have probably heard about. This process can take anywhere from 30days to 6+ months. I do not have control over this process and once your paperwork has been submitted to the ATF, its unfortunately a waiting game until cleared. It sucks but this is the same process for everyone. If this deters you from purchasing, I understand completely, Im sure Dale and others with NFA items will tell you the best thing to do is to pay for it and do your best to forget about it until your paperwork clears.

This also gives you plenty of time to come up with a good excuse or lie for your significant other. :)

For those that were interested, I will PM prices. If you want to have Dale do your transfer that is fine just understand there will be an additional shipping charge from dealer to dealer and will add some time. (est 3 weeks) to the process.

Once you have paid, there will be no refunds unless someone else has stepped up in the event that someone decided to back out. I hope you understand the reasoning behind this. Again, these are new in box.