Ohio Riders Honda Del Sol "build"

gsxr07

LEGIT got a "hit list"

dont miss ur payment or you get to meet me :)

Hey you know that RED ZX you seen me on? bent wheel? I bought that from an OR member for only $2900!!! I sold it 1 month later for $4500 to some young SAP.

I do this week in and week out. UMAD????

If you think I'm ripping people off and you think im sooo bad? you oughta meet the people i work for. I get paid to beat people who dont make their payments. I hire my friends $20 to help me Smash in windshields and basically stalk people. Show up at your job wondering where that late payments at.... PAY you a house visit to check on my Boss's money...... you're stepping on a landmine. You'd be suprised what people will do just for $20.....

This is the best of what the west side of Columbus has to offer :nono:

• Upvote 1

do whatever you want. LOL call somebody if ur scared. go to church. dont dish it out if you cant take it. fuck a key-board thats my LEAST used TOOL. i posted my address, my unregistered trac-prepaid phone number can be found (and easily changed) I'll tell you to YOUR FACE. Trust me you dont know who you are dealing with....

LOL'd at this. Nah he drank 2 much so it finally killed him in his old age. He was a bastard to my grandmother, she has been waiting for his death

IIt's the people who are quiet that are the real threat.

Heres the best quote; I started this thread as a friendly build that went south.... glad that I've seen the true colors of the people who post here. assholes. I can be just as dirty I can be just as rutheless. In fact i can do anything you can do.... better.... :)

Hey gang,

Excited to have my new 93' Honda Del Sol i purchased from OR member

madcat6183 (A+ seller!)

For fun and everything I just wanted to post some mods and things that im doing to the car and hope to get some friendly pointers and learn a few things from more experienced board members, if im lucky make a few new friends!! :)

Well on the first day I picked up a SWEET deal on a set of 16" enkei wheels for $125, :D that are a bolt pattern for the del sol. Hope to have some pictures of them mounted in the morning. Lots of plans for the car, i'll keep updates!

395766_10150647428057125_505592124_10997600_531245519_n.jpg

Enkei Wheels

5L25I15T03K73I63Hbc21d2129c38d5e21be5.jpg

Honestly, Im pretty much over it now. I realized that I'm just the better person plane and simple. I don't lie and cheat people that are doing someone a favor.

I'm glad you were able to make money at my expense, it's not really the money you made, trust me I make way more than you will ever see. It's more just the fact of the matter. You lied to me, you told me how good people on OR were and how they always help you out etc.

It's okay, I'm sorry I told the truth. I did learn a lesson. From now on, when I post something up for sale on here, if someone doesn't have what I ask. I will just explain to them why. Even if that means I literally throw the stuff out in the trash.

Glad you were able to sell it, you must have needed the money more than I did.

And yes, I would and did give you and anyone else the shirt off my back. Once again, the good guy gets taken advantage for.

Also you sound like you work for a repo company, I did too. What you stated you did is obviously very illegal. You can't smash peoples windows, you can't intimidate people etc. I would recommend editing those posts just for some assurance.

This is my last post in this thread, I have nothing else to say. Everyone on here including most of the actual people that run the boards know me, have ridden with me, have had dinner with me. I've given help to all kinds of people. Actually loaning my enclosed trailer to someone from here to take to TX, no charge, just because it's who I am.

But like I said, remember Karma man. I hope nothing like this ever comes around to you, but if it does, take a second and think back to the moment you lied to my face and shook my hand on it.

Jennings in 6 days!!!

• Upvote 1

Quote me where I directly threatened bodily/physical harm to anyone....

I would have.....honestly...... but pisspoor grammar was grossly overloading my spell checker......sorry bruh, but get on our level:nono:

I asked my "boss" 20 years in the car game what he thought

"fuck'em"

Honestly, Im pretty much over it now. I realized that I'm just the better person plane and simple. I don't lie and cheat people that are doing someone a favor.

I'm glad you were able to make money at my expense, it's not really the money you made, trust me I make way more than you will ever see. It's more just the fact of the matter. You lied to me, you told me how good people on OR were and how they always help you out etc.

It's okay, I'm sorry I told the truth. I did learn a lesson. From now on, when I post something up for sale on here, if someone doesn't have what I ask. I will just explain to them why. Even if that means I literally throw the stuff out in the trash.

Glad you were able to sell it, you must have needed the money more than I did.

And yes, I would and did give you and anyone else the shirt off my back. Once again, the good guy gets taken advantage for.

Also you sound like you work for a repo company, I did too. What you stated you did is obviously very illegal. You can't smash peoples windows, you can't intimidate people etc. I would recommend editing those posts just for some assurance.

This is my last post in this thread, I have nothing else to say. Everyone on here including most of the actual people that run the boards know me, have ridden with me, have had dinner with me. I've given help to all kinds of people. Actually loaning my enclosed trailer to someone from here to take to TX, no charge, just because it's who I am.

But like I said, remember Karma man. I hope nothing like this ever comes around to you, but if it does, take a second and think back to the moment you lied to my face and shook my hand on it.

Jennings in 6 days!!!

On a different note how's the accord? :D

Shit sorry, I forgot to reply to this and have a great story about last night/today with it. Well not so great.

And yes, this will be my last post.

Last night left the Arnold, and hit the biggest pothole of my life. Flat spotted 2 wheels, blowing one out. Got to BP, had AAA swap out to my spare and took her to Firestone. Well, couldn't find the matching 2 wheels so hit up Pick N Pull at 830am and got 4 steel wheels, hubs, and jetted. Then back to firestone, 4 new tires later, ODot costs me 429.95 out the door LOL.

But man, I love the Accord. Thanks again man!

miss your honda? you've cried enough about it. I got half of mind to talk to you about this.... absolutely fucking childish.

Shit sorry, I forgot to reply to this and have a great story about last night/today with it. Well not so great.

And yes, this will be my last post.

Last night left the Arnold, and hit the biggest pothole of my life. Flat spotted 2 wheels, blowing one out. Got to BP, had AAA swap out to my spare and took her to Firestone. Well, couldn't find the matching 2 wheels so hit up Pick N Pull at 830am and got 4 steel wheels, hubs, and jetted. Then back to firestone, 4 new tires later, ODot costs me 429.95 out the door LOL.

But man, I love the Accord. Thanks again man!