I need your votes !

MidgetTodd

Ok entered the Blitz "show us your love" contest and got the girl as nekkid as the rules would allow and I wore my OR shirt because I throw down for ORDN :D.

Problem is it was taken with a crappy camera in crappy lighting because well I'm no photographer and was trying to hurry up and get her the rest of the way nekkid before she wanted the cuffs off :o

Small catch is you do have to register to vote, takes like 2 minutes and they don't spam you. The registration gets you into the Blitz forum and on-line requests and other contests. Basically you are registering for their site so its worth your time if you listen to the Blitz as well. So help a brother out and vote for my pic so I can win and take her to this bed and breakfast place she wants to go pleeeaaasssseee :)

The pic is on page 3 and its named "getting the ball rolling" because shes on our sex ball, and if you don't have one you should because they are awesome.

Just click on the pic to open a bigger pic and click 5 stars on the bottom left and also clicking 1 star on the other Picts helps me too ;) BIG THANKS to all who vote.

The link.. http://www.theblitz.com/index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=category&id=370&Itemid=266&limitstart=20

Edited by MidgetTodd
  • Upvote 1

Ok entered the Blitz "show us your love" contest and got the girl as nekkid as the rules would allow and I wore my OR shirt because I throw down for ORDN :D.

Problem is it was taken with a crappy camera in crappy lighting because well I'm no photographer and was trying to hurry up and get her the rest of the way nekkid before she wanted the cuffs off :o

Small catch is you do have to register to vote, takes like 2 minutes and they don't spam you. The registration gets you into the Blitz forum and on-line requests and other contests. Basically you are registering for their site so its worth your time if you listen to the Blitz as well. So help a brother out and vote for my pic so I can win and take her to this bed and breakfast place she wants to go pleeeaaasssseee :)

The pic is on page 3 and its named "getting the ball rolling" because shes on our sex ball, and if you don't have one you should because they are awesome.

Just click on the pic to open a bigger pic and click 5 stars on the bottom left and THANKS everybody who votes.

The link.. http://www.theblitz.com/index.php?option=com_phocagallery&view=category&id=370&Itemid=266&limitstart=20

Are you begging? :dunno::lol:

:lol:
I love you too bubby
I don't know " sweet love" might have my vote :lol:
I will roofie you for such an action
Are you begging? :dunno::lol:
Yes, but not for rep ;)
5 star

Thanks + rep

registered, voted, gave ya 5 stars, despite you being in the picture...

:lol:

Thanks + rep, But the peanut butter rule may stop that

I feel unclean.
Its an awesome feeling isnt it :)