walking dead

standout

Cause your a Shane fan.. I personally hate that asshole.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

hate him or not, he is an important character...by killing him off, there will be nothing left in the show besides a bunch of cry baby whiner characters....instead of having 2 characters to focus on, now it will just focus on rick and we will have to listen to lorie cry all the damn time and hear pussy rick try and be righteous....no thanks....they put too much time developing shane and ricks characters and didnt focus on anybody else, so killing off shane will make it the rick show and itll be awfully boring dealing with lorie crying all the time and ricks inner conflicts :rolleyes:

oh man, Dale was the absolute worst...followed by the blonde lol

i hope meryl comes back and him and daryl start kicking ass and taking names...im tired of the baby daddy drama, i wanna see some hardcore zombie killing

this.

Shane was always supposed to die. He dies in the comic as well. I he had to go either way.. But as much as I hate him I do feel it's too early.

And as far as being babies. They just want a sense of normality, so of course they will try to save people and do the right thing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk