Another one of those threads..

hollywood3586

Kel Tec p11 10+1 double stacked coming from a Hi-Point its a blessing 9mm sub compact and I hardly notice I have it on me. Bought my at Vances

this ^^^ is what i carry perfect size for a smaller framed person but has one hell of a trigger pull 11lbs i think, but no safty

The Kel Tec PF9 is a good carry gun. My roommate has one and I hate everything about it.

Go hold a PF9 if you haven't.

this is another nice option about the same size of the p11 but a much lighter trigger pull and slightly less capacity, but again no safty if that is important to you

I'm thrilled whenever ladies get their CCW, you all deserve the right to lethally protect yourselves......I on the other hand, would find more enjoyment in physically beating men who try/do abuse women, until they piss blood......just more satisfying to me:D Same goes for broken fux who molest/abuse children, but thats another subject.

Everyone here has valid points - consider ALL of this advise and take it as a whole......I truly hope none of you girls will never have to use your weapons with purpose. But if you do, just remember.....This ain't no drill, shoot to kill

^what he said....also you will learn to look at what/who you are shooting first and to only pull it if you plan to use it.

Not to go off on too much of a tangent but... Let me find the link to ar15

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1285487_Street_robberies_and_you___The_Basics.html

its a good read your mileage may very,

Real men ride twins

Edited by VanDySS
link

I'm thrilled whenever ladies get their CCW, you all deserve the right to lethally protect yourselves......I on the other hand, would find more enjoyment in physically beating men who try/do abuse women, until they piss blood......just more satisfying to me:D Same goes for broken fux who molest/abuse children, but thats another subject.

Everyone here has valid points - consider ALL of this advise and take it as a whole......I truly hope none of you girls will never have to use your weapons with purpose. But if you do, just remember.....This ain't no drill, shoot to kill

+1

Every time a woman gets a CHL, our cause moves forward. Thank you for taking your safety upon yourself. FYI... my wife carries a Smith Bodygaurd. If you are comfortable with a .380, it's a solid little gun. No failures of any kind and hits where you point it. The sights aren't horrible and there's a lazzzzer if you want it.

of your choices i like the sig....i absolutely love DA/SA trigger setup for CCW

while the consistent trigger on a glock or xd etc might shoot nicer, i wouldnt give up DA/SA setup for it...its not a competition gun, and for EDC i really prefer the heavy trigger pull of the first DA shot

never have to worry about snagging the trigger on clothing or accidentally hitting it etc...if i wanted to, i could twirl my gun around my finger and not come close to having the trigger pull (not that i would do this)

my EDC has no external safeties and i consider one of the safest handguns out there because of the trigger, this is also nice because theres no safeties to worry about...point, pull trigger, boom

as with any gun, proper gun handling is the key to safety, but i still like having the extra peace of mind i get from mine....its especially nice being able to toss it in my pocket in the summer time and not have to worry about it

i carry a hk p2000sk and i love it...perfect size, shoots great, awesome gun...although i kind of wish it was 9mm instead of 40 ....might be another option to look into, they make it in 40 and 9mm

Edited by Steve Butters

this ^^^ is what i carry perfect size for a smaller framed person but has one hell of a trigger pull 11lbs i think, but no safty

this is another nice option about the same size of the p11 but a much lighter trigger pull and slightly less capacity, but again no safty if that is important to you

Yea, I like my p11 the trigger pull is something you gotta get use to but a great small gun.

buy me beretta!!!

But seriously, I'm becoming partial to Sig's after my CCW instructor let me shoot 3 of his. My buddy has had 2 Kel-Tec's and loved both but I think my next purchase shall be a Bodyguard .380 or Ruger LCP or LC9

of your choices i like the sig....i absolutely love DA/SA trigger setup for CCW

while the consistent trigger on a glock or xd etc might shoot nicer, i wouldnt give up DA/SA setup for it...its not a competition gun, and for EDC i really prefer the heavy trigger pull of the first DA shot

never have to worry about snagging the trigger on clothing or accidentally hitting it etc...if i wanted to, i could twirl my gun around my finger and not come close to having the trigger pull (not that i would do this)

my EDC has no external safeties and i consider one of the safest handguns out there because of the trigger, this is also nice because theres no safeties to worry about...point, pull trigger, boom

as with any gun, proper gun handling is the key to safety, but i still like having the extra peace of mind i get from mine....its especially nice being able to toss it in my pocket in the summer time and not have to worry about it

i carry a hk p2000sk and i love it...perfect size, shoots great, awesome gun...although i kind of wish it was 9mm instead of 40 ....might be another option to look into, they make it in 40 and 9mm

Gun snob....

Lolz

Really?! I would feel SO much better if I could carry on campus. That's where I get approached the most. To and from parking is the worst. I would LOVE to see this changed.

Man I talk to you a few time last semester and now you want a gun. :D

I do hate keeping mine in the car on campus.

But it's just a bit big.

Wow, there is something you never hear a woman bitch about. :lol:

What about the Taurus PT111? I think I want to stick with a 3.5" barrel or less. We went out last night and i got to shoot a CZ and a sig, I was partial to the Sig because of the touchy trigger. But it's just a bit big.

I had the PT111 Millenium Pro and sold it to the guy who buys every gun posted on this site. He might be able to provide further input. I was not a big fan of the trigger. Never had any problems with the gun though. I like the XDSC much better.