Got a new carry weapon

Meanie

I picked up a S&W Bodyguard .380 from a friend of mine. Got an awesome deal on it. Need to take it to the range and fire it for a bit, but so far loving the little thing for complete concealment. Gun came with a DeSantis holster, an extra mag, half a box of target rounds, full box of defense rounds, and a soft case.

congrats! I'm jealous, I want one but I want to shoot one first

They are kinda hard to find at a good price. Dale couldn't get one last time I talked to him, so I was going to pickup the LCP off of him. I ended up getting this cheaper than I could have gotten the LCP and this has a laser. (not that that made much difference) The LCP was new, and this only had a half a box of rounds through it. Plus all the other accessories.

They are kinda hard to find at a good price. Dale couldn't get one last time I talked to him, so I was going to pickup the LCP off of him. I ended up getting this cheaper than I could have gotten the LCP and this has a laser. (not that that made much difference) The LCP was new, and this only had a half a box of rounds through it. Plus all the other accessories.

thats what I've been discovering as well. I've been scouring Armslist waiting for one at a "cant miss price" however its just not happened yet. Seems like most everything I want, they hold their value you damn well :lol:

You will Love it, and it is very easy to carry if you get into that Kentucky back country, you know, where you here that special music being played by an in-breed on an old porch. :eek:

Keep that in your head when your riding the twisties in KY.

Ride safe all,

Greg

You will Love it, and it is very easy to carry if you get into that Kentucky back country, you know, where you here that special music being played by an in-breed on an old porch. :eek:

Keep that in your head when your riding the twisties in KY.

Ride safe all,

Greg

:lol: You know all those:crazy::farmer:oval-headed, toothless, porch roostin', guitar pickers orginally came from VA & WVA right? I'm less frightened in Kentucky than the east coast backwoods.......then again, those inbred families are everywhere anymore! And NOW they're even available in various ethnicities just waiting for an unarmed biker to kiss pavement so they can party:hungry::guitar: