NOW For Sale:5x8 utility trailer /MC hauler

2talltim

+++++OR ONLY PRICE DROP+++++

$520 with chocks $470 without chocks

it is now for sale im going to order my enclosed in the morning

Its a TSC trailer 5x8 with ramp gate already set up for 2 bikes with wheel chocks. Bought it brand new last year and i reinforced the front with A arms and ply wood to make it stronger. And installed plywood planks to ride a bike up on with angle iron to keep rear wheel of the bikes centered.It ahas 13" tires and pulls very light down the freeway with 2 bike on it, i pulled it with a chevy impala and it was very light. I would like to get $550 that includes wheel chocks and all my upgrades.Or $500 with out the wheel chocks....these are $699 at TCS and that is without my upgrades

Manufacturers Number: 5X8SP

Brand: Carry-On Trailer®

Type: Open

Application: Utility

Payload Capacity: 1,500 lb.

Gross Vehicle Weight Rating: 2,000 lb.

Bed Width: 5 ft.

Bed Length: 8 ft.

Floor Type: Mesh

Number of Axles: 1

Tire Diameter: 13 in.

Tire Weight Rating (ea.): 1,100 lb.

Coupler Type: Straight Tongue Coupler

Coupler Size: 1-7/8 in.

Ramp Location: Back

Ramp Length: 4 ft.

1090202?$cm%5Fio$

warning.gif2011-05-05200339.jpg

warning.gif2011-05-14200129.jpg

warning.gif2011-05-14200242-1.jpg

warning.gif2011-10-14_14-03-18_462-1.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

This is what I want. I need to find a way to come up with the extra coin...btw how much was the hitch

if your talking about the hitch on the impala I think I paid about $180 for the hitch receiver and wire harness:: it fits 2000 to 2011 impalas i would sell it for $100 if it fits somebody car

if your talking about the hitch on the impala I think I paid about $180 for the hitch receiver and wire harness:: it fits 2000 to 2011 impalas i would sell it for $100 if it fits somebody car

I'm going to need one installed on my endeavor just looking at a round about price of what one installed would run me.

I'm going to need one installed on my endeavor just looking at a round about price of what one installed would run me.

I bought that one on ebay basicly factory direct from curt hitches, and in stalled it myself, no drilling required

Drop a line if it's still around in two weeks. It's perfect for my set up, but not this week or next with the $$$. I want to get to the track a couple of more times this year, and a Dragon trip or three as well...

Drop a line if it's still around in two weeks. It's perfect for my set up, but not this week or next with the $$$. I want to get to the track a couple of more times this year, and a Dragon trip or three as well...

Yeah it would be perfect for that... we hauled it to the dragon last year, did 70 mph the whole way on the freeway with 2 bikes, being pulled by the impala with no problems, didn't know it was back there sometimes. I've only had one person sniff at it so far and that was a trade deal that I decided I didn't want to do. So it might still be around in couple weeks

if your talking about the hitch on the impala I think I paid about $180 for the hitch receiver and wire harness:: it fits 2000 to 2011 impalas i would sell it for $100 if it fits somebody car[/quote

What size engine is in you Impala? And I wonder if the hitch would bolt to my 03 Malibu? Its the 3100 V6. I think it would pull my quad on a small trailer, but I dunno?

What size engine is in you Impala? And I wonder if the hitch would bolt to my 03 Malibu? Its the 3100 V6. I think it would pull my quad on a small trailer, but I dunno?

my impala has a 3.5L flex fuel, and ive pulled two 470lb bikes with no problems, didnt even strain it...id say a 3.1 should pull a single bike well

Edited by 2talltim

• 1 month later...