FS: Mich Tires, Brembo, PitBull, CRG, Yoyodyne

nukcrash69

Riding plus the track is looking like a no-go this year as of right now.

Got a couple of things for sale. Getting rid of all spares and such that I know won't be used this year due to circumstamces.

My prices include paypal and shipping.

This is way too much time for me sit and try and shrink pics and such. If you have an interest in an item, pm me your email and I'll send you pics.

SOLD>>>>>>>>>1. USED Pit Bull Restraint pins for CBR600rr 03-06.......$60

SOLD>>>>>>>>>2. USED Black CRG Roll-a-Click clutch lever fits CBR600 04-07 and CBR1000 08.....$65

3. NEW Yoyodyne Frame slider kit with tie down conversions CBR600rr 03-06........$65

4. NEW Brembo Micro Switch $ billet allum. switch bracket. This is needed so you can activate the brake lights with Brembo Master/Lever.........................$75

5. USED stock windscreen, CBR600rr, 04-? (You will have to check) PN690014.......$40

6. USED shortened and painted silver kickstand with bracket CBR600rr 03-06. Was used with lowering link...$40

SOLD>>>>>>>>>7. NEW (two) with stickers still on them Michelin Power Race Softs 190/55/17. Yes these are from the STT package deal. Used one and it was great on Mid O and BeaveRun. Have since moved down South so I'm not worried about temps and I'm tired of these being under my bed.

.......$110 a piece.

SOLD>>>>>>>>>8. NEW (was mounted on spare wheels, never seen pavement) Michelin Power One Front 120/70/17.....$125

SOLD>>>>>>>>>9. USED full set of Armour Bodies Signature Series Track plastics CBR600rr 03-04 only...............................$380

Edited by nukcrash69