Break out Ride

KoyPrez

Rolls Royce M/C Akron Chapter will be having a break out ride on April 22. Were meeting at Sheetz on howe rd by chapel hill mall at 10am, Kick stands up at 11am, were crusing to geneva on the lake. Anyone on any type of bike is more than welcome to come along. I just ask that you abide by the formation. Also if your an inexperienced rider, let me know when you show up and i'll put you further up in the formation. The goal is to have fun and leave no biker behind. With all that being said if your interested PM me or just show up.

not interested in a parade...even if it's coming to my front door.

and it seems a little late in the year considering the nice weather we've been having..

I've personally have rode my bike quite a few times this year already. Also thanks for taking the time to post that your not planning on coming. I'd image alot of lurkers to this post dont plan on joining the ride. The aim of the post was for those that "did" want to come, the offer was there. You sound like a grouch and we dont want you in our "parade" anyhow. Keep up the good work "Bike Audio Engineer" whatever the hell that is, lol. No parades will be coming through Grumpsville to your doorstep.

I've personally have rode my bike quite a few times this year already. Also thanks for taking the time to post that your not planning on coming. I'd image alot of lurkers to this post dont plan on joining the ride. The aim of the post was for those that "did" want to come, the offer was there. You sound like a grouch and we dont want you in our "parade" anyhow. Keep up the good work "Bike Audio Engineer" whatever the hell that is, lol. No parades will be coming through Grumpsville to your doorstep.

It means I've installed stereos on my motorcycle, and others... (it's a joke, you wouldn't get it)

and yes your parade is headed to my "figurative" front door. You'll be in good company though, GOTL is full of loud, slow, boring bike parades from spring to fall. :nono:

have fun "koyprez" whatever the hell that means... do you get to veto motorcycle koybills? or sign motorcycle koybills into law? declare war on other motorcycle "clubs"?

It means I've installed stereos on my motorcycle, and others... (it's a joke, you wouldn't get it)

and yes your parade is headed to my "figurative" front door. You'll be in good company though, GOTL is full of loud, slow, boring bike parades from spring to fall. :nono:

have fun "koyprez" whatever the hell that means... do you get to veto motorcycle koybills? or sign motorcycle koybills into law? declare war on other motorcycle "clubs"?

Your a pretty funny guy, anyhow if your not coming your not coming, last I was there, there was a view of the lake, pizza, liquor, and so/so looking females and that makes a pretty decent destination from akron. And thanks for your blessings, I plan to have fun getting there and once im there. And maybe if you do decide to show up anyways, i'll buy you a beer. So if you dont have anything positive to contribute to the post, buzz off bro.

Booze and bikes don't mix

Neither does taco bell, but it happens. If you’re wasted after one cold beer, you have issues and if you’re drinking more than one then immediately jumping on a bike, you have issues

Amazing how no one is contributing to anything on the post that has to do with actually wanting to ride..... Anyone that has actual questions or interest pm me

Edited by KoyPrez

Booze and bikes don't mix

This^

Even though this is literally at my front door (starting location) I'm not cool with the drinking either. Especially if I don't know the other riders. I have turned down rides many times due to "squid" like behavior. As many rides as I've been on with OR folks, you're not gonna get much action here. Besides the shit talking.. These boys are bored, be careful. :)

• Upvote 1

Your make a good point Hollywood...., ive been riding for many years and i've seen guys act retarded while sober and i watched guys drink on poker rides , its too each his own. But you hit the hammer on the nail when you made your point about people on this site being "bored". Bikerstyles isn't even a chartered club last I heard(not that I know everything). And as far as the permission topic and the parade bit. Putting down kickstands and enjoying the smell of the lake and enjoying a slice of pizza and a coke (beer to those that drink) does not provoke issues between one club to another (your obviously not in a M/C asking a question like that). I have obviously made a good gesture of fellowship and riding towards the wrong crowd. This interaction on this forum is a tru testiomony to why people in clubs ignore riders without alliances to an M/C. Its rather rude and pethetic, but i guess thats how it goes when you have the ability to spit in persons face virtually, with out any repercussions.

• Upvote 1

I have to honestly laugh right now, this was truly an "EPIC FAIL". You people are so lame lol, if I was giving away free oil, you'd still find a angle to poke at and talk sh*T, enjoy your riding season

Edited by KoyPrez