Break out Ride

KoyPrez

I stick around for the entertainment :) I'm an Italian, I will sit here and argue and bitch and moan until everyone doesn't wanna do it anymore and then I'll push it just a bit further while doing it with a smile on my face. Dare I say Italians invented the art of trolling. Its how we are as a people :p

My rant was not merely this thread or you but many threads and individuals. Its the typical attitude of America and one of the many reasons this country has gone to shit

Good point holly.... BAD234 make me some lasangna homo!...and ur right this country has gone to hell, especially with shows like Maury and nancy grace... biased, ignorant

i strictly make burritos

wow........you really do eat glue don't ya?

look at my reply to holly and tell me who's comprehension is lacking currently. I've been lightening the mood with sarcasm and jokes for the last hour, that hasn't changed

and no, I am a food and beer snob as well. Most people can't afford the high quality sustenance and libations I stuff down my craw

look at my reply to holly and tell me who's comprehension is lacking currently. I've been lightening the mood with sarcasm and jokes for the last hour, that hasn't changed

and no, I am a food and beer snob as well. Most people can't afford the high quality sustenance and libations I stuff down my craw

yeah, i caught that after i already sent my reply, didn't think u were serious...your an aZZ , but i gave u some credit. Honestly the mood in my mind hasn't lightened, but your the only person who at least gave a crumb of insight in your "azz hole" ways and i can respect that and ingage in trash talk with you, with out "getting puppy dog eyes". lol

see again that is where my rant comes into play. People see straight talk anymore as just being an asshole. We're all adults here, I don't want to be treated with kid gloves or that bullshit therapist enabling crap so I don't treat people that way

If you wanna call me an asshole, I will gladly accept that role :D

Guess that’s the issue with this post. I have bad "grammar" and you people obviously have poor comprehensive skills. So let me pull my grammar further down than it has already been professionally noted to be.

Hello boys and girls. There will be a bicycle ride, which will be leaving from Sheetz elementary school on Howe Rd to Geneva on the lake on April 22 at 10am. If you are interested in going, you are welcome to come. Please be sure to get a note from your parent(s) giving you permission to go. Make sure u bring a paper bag lunch, juice box, and crayons if that is your preferred snack. If you’re too advanced to come out to join us, if our trip sounds dumb, not to your standards, against your religious values or lack there of, or for any other reason you deem justified. I really don’t care and you have the right to simple ignore this post, not attend the ride, or continue to play in your own sand box with your Lincoln logs. J

i'm helping

see again that is where my rant comes into play. People see straight talk anymore as just being an asshole. We're all adults here, I don't want to be treated with kid gloves or that bullshit therapist enabling crap so I don't treat people that way

If you wanna call me an asshole, I will gladly accept that role :D

I'll accept the puppy eyes, but im not expecting unicorns.... BJ's and good feelings, hell yes i am...but only from tacos, no burritos lmfao!

looks like you really got under tbutera2112 skin, for him to racially slam you like that

tbut...hell no we are friends. Its still hands down the greatest post he ever had in my mind

I guess thats the issue with people who aren't regulars, they just don't get the dynamic of awesome that OR is. Of the dozens of forums I've been on in the last 10 years this is seriously my favorite. I'll actually do shit with these people whereas car forums I frequented back in the day I'd go once then not again because everyone was a moronic asshole. And I'm talking legit isn't even fun to be around their momma can't even love em asshole