Break out Ride

KoyPrez

I was curious enough to google it. It looks like a group with a mix of cruisers and sportbikes. Most wearing helmets.

It looks like rides would end at some sort of club function. I think the 'riding' itself has different philosophy than the way many here ride.

I was hoping it would get to this...

first: I can tell you I in no way speak for this entire forum, the rest of these people may disagree with me entirely, some may even want to be a part of your M/C...(I speak for myself only)

Believe me; I have my "alliances" (I just call them friends). The difference is we don't need patches and matching pantyhose to parade it around. We hang out, we ride together, we bullshit, party, and have one hell of a good time. Sounds like you've forgotten what riding is about, (or it's about something completely different for you than it is for me) I care nothing for the bureaucracy and bullshit involved with your M/C. If I want to ride somewhere, I do it. If I want to invite some friends along, we ride where we want, when we want and we could give 2 shits who's "turf" we're on. If I get invited to a ride, I just go...

If this sounds like I'm rude or immature, fine. Me personally, I'm just making fun of your club because I find the whole concept to be a waste of time and resources.

Why mess up a good time with pseudo-government, and invented class structure?

Be careful that you don't get the wrong kind of ride, if you take it upon yourself to join a catholic church, although you might be too old to be an altar-boy. Then again, they might offer remedial classes on how to bend over. I don't think it's worth looking into though...

Geeezzz The man just wanted to ask if anyone was insterested in a ride. it may not be YOUR style of ride but with 4000 lurkers on board maybe some one is insterested in this ride Not every body needs to drag a knee and he wasn't stopping at all the bars. So next time you all go to posser nite at the lube have fun Also some like the social aspect of a club It seams the CSBA has a following on this site

Just my 2 sence

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

Opening is this there for anyone "Interested in going", see ya at sheetz or PM for details.....also if "interested" and your in between the route were taking.....we can link up with you as we make our way up north through rte8/271/90 etc, so you dont have to come south to the falls to link up with us from the begining of the ride.

Sounds like a boring ride, you should take the tow path trail or something.

THIS^^^

there are a LOT better routes, especially if most of your group are on sport bikes...

i don't recall too many nice rds through kent, but once you hit chagrin falls, take the river road to wilson mills, to 6 to 166 to 528 to 307 to 534, then you're right into GOTL.

THIS^^^

there are a LOT better routes, especially if most of your group are on sport bikes...

i don't recall too many nice rds through kent, but once you hit chagrin falls, take the river road to wilson mills, to 6 to 166 to 528 to 307 to 534, then you're right into GOTL.

^^ Just point the bikes in a northerly direction and start exploring your way to GOTL.

Freeways= :nono:

Guess that’s the issue with this post. I have bad "grammar" and you people obviously have poor comprehensive skills. So let me pull my grammar further down than it has already been professionally noted to be.

Hello boys and girls. There will be a bicycle ride, which will be leaving from Sheetz elementary school on Howe Rd to Geneva on the lake on April 22 at 10am. If you are interested in going, you are welcome to come. Please be sure to get a note from your parent(s) giving you permission to go. Make sure u bring a paper bag lunch, juice box, and crayons if that is your preferred snack. If you’re too advanced to come out to join us, if our trip sounds dumb, not to your standards, against your religious values or lack there of, or for any other reason you deem justified. I really don’t care and you have the right to simple ignore this post, not attend the ride, or continue to play in your own sand box with your Lincoln logs. J

I love that America is the fucking worst with this PC shit. If you can't handle individuals speaking their mind on a public forum than please feel free to not read it. I never understood why everyone wants to be treated with kid gloves. You have your opinion, I have mine and others have theirs. If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, apologies that more people think this ride is boring as shit than those that don't

Suck it up and move on from people who don't have the same views as you

You make a valid point.....but................ it is "you" that needs to move on.....after all, this is my post. "Go to a house party and the girls are ugly and the beer is warm....guess what? leave dont stay around and complain" stupido!