The ORDN open carry in public picture thread

lightbulb

Lightbulb you need to get over what you think happens and what really happens. Just because you think it should go one way doesn't mean it does.

Why don't you come down for lunch at the Five Guys in Beavercreek, right by the largest research military base in the country, and have someone video tape what happens?

I'm curious how the police will respond to a lunatic with visible weapon in a room full of DoD researchers, engineers, scientists, and active duty folk.

You better hope it's local police that show up and not the base's security.

Why don't you come down for lunch at the Five Guys in Beavercreek, right by the largest research military base in the country, and have someone video tape what happens?

I'm curious how the police will respond to a lunatic with visible weapon in a room full of DoD researchers, engineers, scientists, and active duty folk.

What are they going to do? You are well with in your legal rights to carry it doesn't matter who the fuck is eating around you?

@lightbulb are you by any chance from CA, IL, WI or NY?

I grew up around guns in rural SW Ohio. I'm a very active in the shooting community, if you couldn't tell from the above photo, I conceal carry most everywhere I can, and I'm an NRA life member and Range Safety Officer. I'm just not an idiot that likes to cause a scene - I open carry under the same circumstances as kawi kid.

And WI has CC now. WI is pro-gun, they just had a lot of union-backing liberals screwing everything up.

Unless there's a sign on the door, my money is on "Jack shit will happen ".

Try again.

I grew up around guns in rural SW Ohio. I'm a very active in the shooting community, if you couldn't tell from the above photo, I conceal carry most everywhere I can, and I'm an NRA life member and Range Safety Officer. I'm just not an idiot that likes to cause a scene - I open carry under the same circumstances as kawi kid.

And WI has CC now. WI is pro-gun, they just had a lot of union-backing liberals screwing everything up.

It wasn't a dig at you I just thought maybe you had lived in a state that had different gun laws than Ohio. Yes I am aware that WI allows concealed carry now oh and they also allow open carry.

Im kinda lost, maybe because I don't know the whole story behind this. But I mean why would we want people taking our pictures just to prove we OC. That's pretty fucking ghey, actually taking a pic to "prove" something is like a dick measuring contest, who gives a shit?

I CC but if it "pops out" or prints, it is what it is, I don't freak out and run to hide it. I am heading to CLE Monday to pick up a bike from someone on here. Strongsville, and the buyer is carrying a large amount of cash, so I will be OCing in my truck, when I get out, etc. Technically CC in the truck, but I wont have a jacket on and it will be between my hip and the seatbelt. Am I going to have him take a pic, fuck no, that would be like me asking him to go to the bathroom with me on the drive up just in case.

And not a dig at all towards anyone, just saying that's like taking pics of cocks and measuring them. They may be real or they may be Ron Jeremy's.

Actually just listened to the Beavercreek encounter, wonder what came of all of this after this was released... Lawsuit for police harassment?

Edited by madcat6183
Wow listened to grapes link
  • Upvote 2

madcat, there's people saying that they indiscriminately open carry at the mall etc. (even kid's soccer games) the same way that normal people CC. They're obviously full of shit, but they say they're going to prove it. I look forward to seeing them in the news.

Why are you so hell bent on getting video of someone not breaking the law? I don't live near Beavercreek. Why would I want to go down there to prove something to you? And without researching that area, base security is just that, base security. They have no authority off base. I don't get video of me going about my daily routine, that includes if I am OC'ing.

Do You take video of you taking a shit? Well if not then how are we to believe you when you say you do? That's what you sound like. If it's not on video it can't be true.

madcat, there's people saying that they indiscriminately open carry at the mall etc. (even kid's soccer games) the same way that normal people CC. They're obviously full of shit, but they say they're going to prove it. I look forward to seeing them in the news.

Why are they obviously full of shit? Because you don't see it? Because it doesn't make sense in your little fairy world? Because you can't wrap your head around it? Where's you're video of you CC'ing at the mall? Oh no video then it must have never happened then.

Chevy, you're just a mouth piece. If it's not a big deal, go do it and prove it.

The fact is that it is a big deal, despite being legal.

To really drive your point home, why don't you OC while wearing a ski mask at the mall? Maybe visit some gas stations too and ask if you can have some free stuff. That's legal, and it'd make a great news story.

Believe it or not, military bases secure their perimeter against threats, including lunatics behaving strangely with guns in the surrounding area. Of course WPAFB has patrols off base.

If you want to see someone carrying concealed at the mall, go there on any given day. There are people using discretion and good judgement to protect themselves, walking softly and carrying a big stick.

On the flip side, I and most everyone have never seen someone OCing at the mall. Since you're one of the few people who do that retarded shit, I'd love to see how people react to it. Maybe I'd try it.

Chevy, you're just a mouth piece. If it's not a big deal, go do it and prove it.

The fact is that it is a big deal, despite being legal.

To really drive your point home, why don't you OC while wearing a ski mask at the mall? Maybe visit some gas stations too and ask if you can have some free stuff. That's legal, and it'd make a great news story.

Believe it or not, military bases secure their perimeter against threats, including lunatics behaving strangely with guns in the surrounding area. Of course WPAFB has patrols off base.

If you want to see someone carrying concealed at the mall, go there on any given day. There are people using discretion and good judgement to protect themselves, walking softly and carrying a big stick.

On the flip side, I and most everyone have never seen someone OCing at the mall. Since you're one of the few people who do that retarded shit, I'd love to see how people react to it. Maybe I'd try it.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/crime/Police-Robber-killed-in-SC-Waffle-House-shooting-137826454.html

Wow, no one OC's. Wow, they were the first to get shot.

The only reason it ends up being a big deal is because people like you are too close minded. If you really want proof, then come up here and I will OC. You keep saying that there's no video so it must not be true, and that we just want attention. What do you think a video camera recording someone is gonna do? Draw attention.

OC while carrying a ski mask? Really? You're really reaching a sound like a moron.