The ORDN open carry in public picture thread

lightbulb

I say we have a gentleman's wager to the first person(s) to be arrested after today date for open carry in Ohio. Seeing as how we would frighten the public. Reward is yet to be determined gents.

That's not a fair bet we all know you'll win with your wife beater....

Im kinda lost, maybe because I don't know the whole story behind this. But I mean why would we want people taking our pictures just to prove we OC. That's pretty fucking ghey, actually taking a pic to "prove" something is like a dick measuring contest, who gives a shit?

I CC but if it "pops out" or prints, it is what it is, I don't freak out and run to hide it. I am heading to CLE Monday to pick up a bike from someone on here. Strongsville, and the buyer is carrying a large amount of cash, so I will be OCing in my truck, when I get out, etc. Technically CC in the truck, but I wont have a jacket on and it will be between my hip and the seatbelt. Am I going to have him take a pic, fuck no, that would be like me asking him to go to the bathroom with me on the drive up just in case.

And not a dig at all towards anyone, just saying that's like taking pics of cocks and measuring them. They may be real or they may be Ron Jeremy's.

Actually just listened to the Beavercreek encounter, wonder what came of all of this after this was released... Lawsuit for police harassment?

You were OC when you bought my Honda didn't bother me at all

Chevy, you're just a mouth piece. If it's not a big deal, go do it and prove it.

The fact is that it is a big deal, despite being legal.

To really drive your point home, why don't you OC while wearing a ski mask at the mall? Maybe visit some gas stations too and ask if you can have some free stuff. That's legal, and it'd make a great news story.

Believe it or not, military bases secure their perimeter against threats, including lunatics behaving strangely with guns in the surrounding area. Of course WPAFB has patrols off base.

If you want to see someone carrying concealed at the mall, go there on any given day. There are people using discretion and good judgement to protect themselves, walking softly and carrying a big stick.

On the flip side, I and most everyone have never seen someone OCing at the mall. Since you're one of the few people who do that retarded shit, I'd love to see how people react to it. Maybe I'd try it.

You have obviously never been at the Dayton Mall or Tri-county when me and my friends go to the mall

You have obviously never been at the Dayton Mall or Tri-county when me and my friends go to the mall

I have CCed in the Dayton Mall. I have also heard that the main mall doors are posted. I know that some of the other doors are not like going into the mall from Elder Beerman's entrance. I havent been in that mall entering thru the main doors carrying so i havent noticed whether or not its posted. I guess i will just keep going in the mall thru one of the corner stores that i know are not. So do you know if the main doors are posted? Wait....maybe i technically dont want to know if they are.:)

Almost off topic but funny. About 20 years ago We had a truck driver in the winter deliver to a bank. He forgot to take his ski mask off, walked in and alarms went off, people hit the ground, everyone freaked the hell out and cops showed up. Driver was later fired for multiple things.

Edited by Gump

I have CCed in the Dayton Mall. I have also heard that the main mall doors are posted. I know that some of the other doors are not like going into the mall from Elder Beerman's entrance. I havent been in that mall entering thru the main doors carrying so i havent noticed whether or not its posted. I guess i will just keep going in the mall thru one of the corner stores that i know are not. So do you know if the main doors are posted? Wait....maybe i technically dont want to know if they are.:)

News to me :lol:

You were OC when you bought my Honda didn't bother me at all

Fact, forgot I was. No offense, I don't carry cash like that and not OC/CC. Like I said, if he really wants to see someone OC, I will be Monday when we pick up my friends bike. If he lives in CLE(never cared to check) he can even come watch first hand. I'll allow it.