My new toy

cmh_sprint

Picked this up today from Honda Northwest, 2011 Suzuki King Quad 750 AXi. Couldn't pass up the discounts and free cash from Suzuki. Looking forward to running it this weekend in the U.P. of Michigan and also using it around the farm.

12kq750axia.jpg

12kq750axib.jpg

Nice, good to see there's some atv riders on the site too. I just bought an 06 ltz400 that I've been fixing and modding over the winter. Don't want to jack your thread...but I'm gonna do it anyways, lol. Here she is, almost complete. waiting on a few carb parts before I put the plastics back on.

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

Nice, good to see there's some atv riders on the site too. I just bought an 06 ltz400 that I've been fixing and modding over the winter. Don't want to jack your thread...but I'm gonna do it anyways, lol. Here she is, almost complete. waiting on a few carb parts before I put the plastics back on.

IMAG0337.jpg

IMAG0338.jpg

Nice Z!!! I have 2 of them..ben is looking for one too

What sprint didn't think a small 4x4 truck was big enough? LOL My bro in law has the older model 700cc 4x4 that thing is a brute.

Thanks everyone. It is a tad on the large size but i needed something that could pull a manure spreader and other stuff around the farm. Looking forward to getting down to Wayne and having fun.

He has pulled large trees up out of his ravine with his no problem. That thing is a brute! and the newer ones even more so. I want a 4 wheeler but living this far north and in the city I just can't see using it much.I go to his house and drive his a few times a year that is fun he has 7 acres but only half is woods and no trails. he uses his to plow the drive mostly.