Car Mechanic

gen3flygirl

At least flash the codes and see what could be wrong first. Check hoses and connections on anything that comes up. Could be something you can do yourself. Also try reseting, and then flash to reduce the chance of false codes.

Edited by snot

Mechanics at work are going to read the code for me. Hopefully it isn't anything to expensive :( if not looks like it is superporter to the rescue

Instead you going to your mechanics at work just smash your car into a tree, same result. They do horrible work on our trucks

From the link that Snot posted (too lazy to type it myself):

To check your engine codes:

Turn the key to ON (not start), OFF, ON, OFF, ON and leave it there. If you look in the odometer window the codes will flash any code(s) with a small delay between each result. Each code should be in a P#### format, and will say PDONE when completed

PM me with the results and I can let you know what's up.

Also, Bexley Auto is owned by my neighbor/friend. He rides and we help each other out with stuff around the houses all the time. Let's see he likes guns, UK, built his own bike, and hunting.

Fixed up my accord for free, and if you tell him you know me, he'll def. cut you a good deal. Not to mention he is legit and will fix it right.