WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

Not really. I'm more into finding the mother of a little bitch(you) and then fucking her in the ass and giving her the sanchez

Dang our moms have a lot in common... EXC yours loves the MINIVAN...... 2 in front 5 in the rear..... ASSPLAY isnt my thing but Im a pleaser. :D

Casper please fix that for her! I can here her cussing me out from cinci,but can't figure it out with her keyboard stuck like that! P.S Honda SUX!

She's just waiting for the strawberry champagne cheesecake she made to cool so she can put it in the fridge and go to bed. No cussing.

PS: No brand or style of bike sucks.

lurking requires no posting

all but 4..... I mean Im pretty sure it was 4

more like an attempt to defend the nuts your used to hangin off of. Amazing how you show up after the "Prez" starts taking a beating and you call it lurking.

I dunno the hondas suck to work on for stack up

the mid 90's kawis suck for wiring and keeping running

Suzuki.... I mean cmon katanas PLS

yamahas..... r6 detonating motors and poor oiling

But when they run, they're all better than driving a car.

more like an attempt to defend the nuts your used to hangin off of. Amazing how you show up after the "Prez" starts taking a beating and you call it lurking.

No i lurk here, kawi z1000 forums, gixxer forums, kentucky twisted and a couple more

So then continue to lurk rather than let your fingers dig you a hole you'll never get out of. Obviously since you lurk on so many forums you have nothing if substance to contribute so please go back to nut hanging.

Stop giving these fags the time of day.

They are just doing this shit so they can go back to Asshole Junkies and tell Prez's knob gobblers how they sure showed us what tough guys they are.

Dont give them the satisfaction. Just ban these pussies.